Chapter 8

"Ah. I don't wanna do this." Athanasia says as she rests her head against the table. "Bored?" Lucas asks appearing out of nowhere. "Yeah. I'm bored. There's nothing to do." Athy answers. "Then just go out." Lucas answers. "You think it's easy to go out?" Athy asks. "yes. quite easy actually." Lucas says and snaps his fingers. you find yourself outside in the streets. "This getup is a bit..." Athanasia says, looking at her outfit. Lucas snaps his finger changing all of your outfits. 

(This is your outfit and hair.)

"Lucas! why didn't you ever tell me we could leave the palace like this?" Athanasia asks

"Lucas! why didn't you ever tell me we could leave the palace like this?" Athanasia asks. "Well... It was kinda obvious he could do that , wasn't it?" You say, looking around. Athanasia looked at you. "come on. you always knew I could teleport. what about the time you went to Mr. White's house? It was entertaining to watch you complain, though. Our dear princess was oblivious to such a simple solution. don't you think it's funny?" Lucas says while you start walking ahead of them and observe the stands. you've never gone out before. you had to stay at the dorms at Arlanta the whole time. you smile and turn to look at Lucas an Athanasia. "Hey, Slowpokes! Come on or I'll leave you behind!" You say. Lucas grabs Athanasia's hand. "You're a jerk, you know that?" Athanasia asks Lucas. "Yeah, and you're seriously dumb. hurry up, or she'll leave us behind." Lucas answers as he drags Athanasia to where you were looking around. You guys look around and eat a lot of stuff. Athanasia ate the most stuff. You look at them holding hands and walking together, and something inside you hurt. sometimes, It felt like there's a huge rift between you and the rest of the characters. you weren't meant to be there, and now looking at those two, they looked like something from a fairytale. Sure, Lucas had helped you open your eyes, but your insecurities were still there. you were  scared that no matter how close you guys were now, In the end, you'll be alone. You bury your worries and insecurities and hid it with a smile as you ran forward to join them.

****** 

"I overheard people say that the parfait here is super good." Athanasia says as she scans over the menu. "Be honest you have a shrinking spell inside your stomach, right?" Lucas asks and you laugh. you zone them out and start looking around. this is the part where Ijekiel and Jeanette were going on an outing. "What're you looking for?" Lucas asks. "Huh? oh. nothing. I just thought I saw someone familiar..." You say and a few seconds later you spot them. "It's whitey's boy. How annoying. Should I get rid of him?" Lucas asks. you smack the back of his head. "Oi. That's my brother you're talking about." You say glaring at Lucas. "Seems Like they're leaving soon. Let's keep quiet until they leave." Athanasia says. 

******

You watch as Athanasia runs away from Ijekiel. "This jerk. Should I make him disappear?" Lucas mumbles. You smack his head. "Again, that's my brother we're talking about." You say. "Okay, okay, I get it! just stop hitting me already!" Lucas says holding the back of his head. "Let's look around. Athanasia will call us if she needs something." you say. that's when you spot a shooting game. You gasp and run towards it. "Hey! Where are you going?" Lucas asks as he follows you. you walk over to the game. "Ah. Young miss. do you want to try playing this game? you have to knock down this doll using this gun. if you succeed, you can chose a gift from this collection." The man says smiling. huh. Isn't this too easy? You look through the prizes and spot a necklace that you liked. You grab the gun and aim it at the doll and pull the trigger. it hits the doll. "There. I hit it." You say. "Oh, no miss. you hit it. You're supposed to knock it down." He says smiling. so this is his plan. he made it so that it can't be knocked down. did he use magic or something? this scumbag... "Give. Let me try." Lucas says as he snatches the gun from your hands. "There's no way you can-" Bang. The doll got knocked down. You gaped at Lucas. That asshole used magic. He smirks. "Guess I'm better than you." He says. "Whatever." You say as you turn around and start power-walking away. After a few second, you got pulled back by your hair. "What the hell, Lucas?! You can't just pull my hair!" You say turning around to face him. "Here." He says and snaps his fingers. you felt something appear around your neck. you looked down and saw the necklace you were looking at before.