XLVI

[8AM in SEOUL]

You and Jungkook with his most trusted two bodyguards along with Jimin and his wife is standing on the driveway to leave for god knows where. 

Strange right? Yes, you and jungkook are going somewhere, everyone knows except both of you.

While waiting for the arrival of Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, you kept stealing a glance at your husband, who is kind of irritated at his parents for this sudden event.

"Where are we going?" you whispered to jungkook, who's kept looking at his watch time to time.

"Don't ask me, baby. Because I don't know. Mom booked that" he whispered back, keeping his face neutral.

As soon as Mrs. Jeon arrived, she rushed to you and hugged you tightly, "Awww my sweet Y/n-ieee, hope you'll enjoy this beautiful trip, or you could say first honeymoon"

Jungkook and you, matched eye contact in a quick before you choked into thin air. Jimin and his wife started to giggle at both of your sudden reaction.

"Omo! What happened?......Water" she panicked before passing a water bottle to you.

When you calmed, she went to jungkook, and gave him a motherly hug.

"kookie... Look, you are a married now. I know how responsible my son is, but I want you to be more responsible when it comes to your wife" she said patting his biceps.

"Mom, why so sudden?" he spat in an annoyed tone.

"We know. But I think your mom did the best for you" Mr. Jeon replied with a warm smile and jungkook couldn't stop himself from smiling back.

"And.... I want a granddaughter...cause it's hard to win against you men...we want more soldier in our group, right Yoonji?" she pronounced in a stern voice.

And this time, jungkook coughed making all of them burst into laughter. 

"Y/n!" a voice strike as a sudden thunderstorm in a silent field, scaring the soul out of those cultivators.

"Appa" you rushed to hug your father, meeting him after a long time. He smiled, feeling the warmth in his heart again, holding his only daughter in his embrace.

Mr. Jeon flashed a wide smile at his childhood best friend and spoke, "Hanbin, my friend, where were you these days? I called you so many times-"

"I-I went to finish a personal work" he replied, not making eye contact with him.

"Are you going anywhere?" he asked with a confused tone, looking at those luggages besides them.

"I'm sending them for a trip. A new couple needs to know each other more deeply, you know?" Mrs. Jeon said, flashing a wide smile.

Hanbin become furious hearing that and angrily spat, "You didn't inform me once before planning this?"

Everyone gave a confused look at him, who is shouting for nothing.

Mr. Jeon spoke to wipe the awkwardness, "What happened to you? Isn't it normal for my son and daughter-in-law to-"

Hanbin shut him off saying, "I'm the father of the girl you are calling daughter-in -law"

"Do you even know that, your son and daughter-in-law were attacked by rivals?" he added, glaring at jungkook.

Mrs. Jeon gasped hearing that and looked at her son, who is looking down at his feet, not to match eye-contact with his mother.

"Jungkook, you were attacked?" Mr. Jeon asked, skipping a stare at jungkook and jimin.

Jimin flashed an awkward smile, assuring them it is true. Mr. Jeon sighed with defeat.