57: The real culprit

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was looking at the small tab placed in front of him showing the office room of Hoseok, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol sitting across his chair.

Jin gestured to Jungkook to do something as Hoseok was just glaring at the two from the screen after getting threatened in the name of none other than Min Yoongi.

"Where is he?" Hoseok broke the silence after assuring that his office was locked and no one would enter there.

Jungkook smirked and shook his head.

"For now, all you need to know is that.. he is safe. Now, you'll answer me-"

"The hell! I'm not going to answer you so easily Jeon. First I need the proof that he is actually safe and under your protection." Jungkook nodded his head this time but raised his cuffed hands to show the other with a fake pout.

"See, my hands are bound, Jung. I'm under detention in the police station and I can't contact anyone from here." Hoseok gritted his teeth and was about to spit some words when he received a msg. His confused eyes became wide when he saw the msg with an attached picture.

"Hm.. from your face, I believe that you got the proof. Now, can we move on?" Jungkook asked with a taunting voice and Hoseok had to take deep breaths to calm himself. His eyes scanned the room for the last time, as he was sure of what's coming.

"I don't want to be dragged into this mess again, Jeon. I need assurance of this, also, you won't do any harm to him." Jungkook looked up at Jin who rolled his eyes but nodded at the end. At the same moment, Namjoon entered the closed cabin and locked it after.

"We will talk about it later Jung." Chanyeol butted in.

"No. I wasn't the main source of everything, he just used me as a bridge, after blackmailing me...." Hoseok trailed at the end, getting everyone's attention.

"What he used?" Namjoon asked as he also sat in front of the tab.

Hoseok took a deep breath and all the hesitation was clear from his face. Jin noticed that and decided to speak.

"Don't you want to put this whole thing at the end? Aren't you tired Jung? Never you wished for a normal, happy life?" Well, Jin was famous for manipulating the criminals for speaking the truth and those words somehow did work on Hoseok as well.

"He used... Yoongi, my.. my best friend as a source to blackmail me. He threatened me that he'd kill him if I won't do as he order. That's how I started doing that all." Hoseok admitted the first thing as Namjoon shared a glance with Jin.

"But unfortunately, I had to leave him because of all the lingering dangers beside me all the time. I never get to meet him in the past years, just a few glances." Hoseok chuckled sadly.

"Why he dragged me in this all Jung, can you tell them?" Jungkook seethed.

Hoseok inhaled sharply before nodding his head.

"Your father was a drug dealer before and the rest of your family was famous for gambling. You always tried to stay away from this all after the death of your so-called family. But, someone was very much interested as he saw you special." Jungkook just clenched his jaw and fists in anger.