Chapter 37

Naruto came on Last Floor. In his hands was Mebuki. She was sleeping unaware of the Horror that has to come.

Naruto entered the Ritual site to see everyone already there. Everyone jaw hit floor when they saw Mebuki naked.

"N-Naruto!" said Shisui.

"You idiot!" said Konan. All male were blushing and female were fuming.

Naruto put her Body on Bed under the Ritual preparations.

"What the Hell is happening Naruto? What are you going to do!?" asked Yahiko.

"Everyone. Back up.." said Naruto seriously. They immediately did.

"Summoning Jutsu!" shouted Naruto. 

Zero Tail appeared in the room.

"What the hell!?" asked Anko.

"Baka! Are you stupid!?" asked Suigetsu.

"H-How did you get Zero-Tails!?" asked Nagato.

"It will attack-"

"It's under my control. I am going to seal it in Mebuki.." said Naruto calmly.

"Why?" asked Satsuki.

"To make her Weapon. My personal weapon.." said Naruto.

"Art of Sealing : Resting Shrine!" said Naruto.

"No-" Konan words didn't reached Naruto.

The Zero Tails roared and was transformed into Dark Chakra and sealed inside Mebuki. As Seal Mark appeared on her stomach.

Naruto stood in ground a little tired.

"B-Baka! What if she uses the power-"

"She will not. She will only use it when I want.." said Naruto calmly.

"How can you be so sure?" asked Daidera.

"People won't betray you when they love you. She sees me as romantic interest and will help me.." said Naruto.

"So..You are manipulating her.." said Yahiko.

"Yeah." said Naruto.

"She will eventually lose her usefulness to us and I will do some arrangements." said Naruto.

"Well..What now...?" asked Satsuki.

"Collect other Jinjuriki. Yakumo and Shisui will go after Fu of Waterfall. We just need her. Other comes later." said Yahiko.

"What will you do Naruto?" asked Konan.

"Hm..I will be doing some stuff that will help in War." said Naruto.

"And what exactly? Tell me." said Karin.

"Give him some chill..He did help us by creating that weapon.." said Suigetsu.

"She will be used in various ways. I will create something that world has never seen.." said Naruto.

"Fine.." said Karin.

"What will you do when she wakes up." said Tayuya as she points at Mebuki.

"I'll see that." said Naruto.

Naruto grabs her and disappears.

"Still..How did he had Zero-Tails..?" asked Deidara.

"He must have captured it later.." said Anko.

Naruto stood in his room with Mebuki lying naked in his bed. Naruto took out a slime Ball of White. They are Baby Zetsu.