Chapter 1

Julia escaped the privet drive and the order members who are guarding her under her invisibility cloak and went to Gringotts. She is sixteen years old now and her godfather is dead. She got a letter from Gringotts about her godfather's will reading but Dumbledore sent her a letter saying she is not needed. But she is going, who does Dumbledore think he is to stop her from going to her godfather's will reading?

Dumbledore ignored her all her fifth year, he let Snape rape her mind, he didn't meet her eyes, he kept her in the dark about prophecy, he let her participate in triwizard tournament, he didn't tell her about Sirius Black being her godfather, he didn't stop students who attacked her thinking she is the heir of Slytherin, he didn't protect the stone properly, he didn't tell her anything about why Voldemort wants to kill her till a month back. Now, he expects her to listen to him? He is just her headmaster and this is not school that she should obey him.

Julia entered Gringotts and went to a free Goblin. He looked at her with a sneer and then at her scar which was slightly covered by her hair.

"What do you want?"

"I got a letter about my godfather's will reading."

"Griphook will take you there."

Griphook motioned her to follow him and led her towards some office. The nameplate outside the door read Ragnok, Black account manager. She entered the office and Griphook left the room.

"Miss Potter, take a seat" The goblin behind the desk motioned to the chairs in front of the desk. She sat there not knowing what to do.

"Albus Dumbledore informed us that you did not wish to come." He raised an eyebrow at her. He continued without letting her speak. "As you came here, we can read the will."

"I, Lord Sirius Orion Black, being in sound mind declare this to be my last testament and will, I revoke all the wills previously made by me.

To Remus Lupin, I leave you the cottage and my personal vault. Moony, you need to stop hiding and do something for yourself and also our pup. If you are hearing this then she is the only one left for you. I want you to protect her and love her. She needs you, Moony. Please, take care of her and yourself.

To Julia Potter, my pup, my baby, I love you. I know you and you might be blaming yourself for my death. It's not your fault and I will die again and again if it is for protecting you. I want you to be happy, always. Do what you want, not what others expect from you. I love you no matter what you do. You are my daughter, my pup. I'm leaving you everything I got from my family. You are my heiress, my daughter."

"Sirius made me his heiress, what do I get?" She asked after few moments.

"Blacks are the richest in Britain. They have houses all over the world in many countries. There are so many companies in which they invested and the money is being piled in their vaults. You can take the heiress ring of Black family if you want." Ragnok informed her.

"Heiress ring? Does Potter house also have one?" Julia asked him and he nodded.

"The Potter And Black heiress rings are in the family vaults. I can order someone to bring them here."

"Family vault? My dad left me more than one vault?" She asked confused.

"Of course, he did. Potters are one of the ancient families. Every family has their family vault and each person of the family has a separate vault which only they can enter."

"No one said me about that." She frowned. "Do you think I have anything else?"

"That can be known by an inheritance test" Ragnok snapped his fingers and a parchment appeared in front of him. "3 drops of blood on the parchment."