They Met Again

One month passed...

Naira is now in Shanghai, china. She was in one month off to recuperate her mental health. Its one month after separation with her first crush. She was deeply affected. In otherside Kartik in udaipur is leading a normal life, but some point of life is missing. He missed her hell, but didn't call her back to india...

New member in story

Song wei long brother in law and buddy of Steven. Naira's senior gege Director no 2 of eternal group. He is the boyfriend of tong sui, naira's friend. She is the business partner nd sister of Steven.

 She is the business partner nd sister of Steven

one in black  is chuyan senior and business partner of naira

one in black  is chuyan senior and business partner of naira. Blue one is Mark, classemate of Aryan nd Steven along with chuyan nd song wei and otherone is Naira's classmate and wife of Mark. And her name is Angel...

Shanghai

Eternal group

Steven and song wei were heading to conference room. In between they saw a bunch of files flying in air. Blue red and black...The sight was interesting. Just then saw Angel outside the cabin.

Song wei : what's on earth is happening here🤔

Steven : paper festival, kite flying, 🤔

Angel : look at the cabin front, Director 1..means our dear doll miss Naira Singhaniya. Your meimei ( sister).. She is back.. Literally the vacation life of employees are gone forever. She is as fierce as she used to be. My hands tremble to close the door of her cabin. So just peep into conference hall, rest of our gang is there.

Steven and the duo moved to conference hall. Were mark,chuyan and tong sui are present. They took there seat.

Tong sui: zhang gege, she is really a boss material. Its hard to slack off before her.

Steven : but in india she was a cute Lil assistant of Kartik aka bigbro. Her naughty shades were remarkable.

Mark: unbelievable 🙄. But yeah the fact of her cuteness is right. She is cute whether she arrogant or obedient.