Chapter 1

"I beg your pardon?" Rhea looked at the headmaster incredulously. Dumbledore looked at her calmly with a twinkle in his eyes.

"My dear, I know it is hard for you but this is the only choice for you and for us." Dumbledore said her with that damn twinkle in his eyes.

"But Snape hates me." Rhea has to control herself from screaming at the headmaster. How can he decide her life? She will not marry Snape. Her father did something to him when he was in school and Snape still wants to get revenge on it. He is the reason her dad and mum are dead, if that's not enough as revenge for him.

"Professor Snape. And , he doesn't hate you. It was just a cover so that Voldemort wouldn't doubt him." "He is the reason my parents are dead." "He realised his mistake and will do everything to make you happy after you get married. You don't have any other choice, Rhea. If you don't marry Severus, the ministry can choose anyone and he can be a death eater too."

Stupid ministry, always interfering in her life. Her godfather died a few weeks back at the ministry and everyone saw Voldemort is back but still didn't want to believe it and nw they are introducing a new law that says every sixteen year old should get married before their Sixth year or else the ministry will be find them a suitable bride or groom. They are given no choice at all. Ron is going to marry Hermione, Neville and Hannah, Dean and Seamus,(Oh yeah, you can marry same gender as there are potions to get pregnant), she doesn't know about others much. Maybe Lavender is with Parvati but not sure. Ron and Hermione showed their blatant dislike of homosexual couples. Rhea didn't understand it. Now, how are they going to react to her marrying Snape? Only merlin knows.

"Professor, there must be someone else who can marry me. There are so many men out there." She pleaded Dumbledore. "We can't trust everyone. Severus is the only one who I can trust with my whole heart. He is a skilled duelist too, he can tale care of you. I'm sorry but you have to marry Severus whether you like it or not." Dumbledore's voice stopped her further protests, she nodded and left his office to inform her friends about it.

'They are going to hate her for marrying Snape.' She didn't see where she was going till she collided into a hard chest. She looked up to apologise only to see Snape's black eyes looking at her with some unreadable emotion. "I guess the headmaster told you about our Bonding, Miss Potter. Or should I start calling you Mrs Snape from now." He asked her with a smirk. She gulped and tried to move away from him but his hand on her waist, which she didn't know that he had put it there tightened and stopped any movements from her.

"I can't wait for our bonding and wedding night." He almost purred into her ear. She tensed at their close proximity but didn't struggle. "Why are you doing this? You hate me. Why do you want to marry me?" She asked in a whisper. The corridor was dark and no other sound was heard.

"Because, I want to and I can." He pressed his lips to her neck making her shiver. "Professor, please. The bonding is for life. You are doing this just for revenge. My father and godfather are dead. What else do you want? Please, don't do this." She pleaded him.

Severus chuckled at her. "You think, I'm doing this as revenge on your father or godfather?" She nodded. "No, I forgave them long ago when Black apologised to me after an order meeting and your father even though didn't apologise. He left me a potions store in Diagon Alley in his will. I'm not doing this as revenge or something, Rhea." He kissed her on the forehead.

"W-What? Sirius apologised to you? You forgave? Then why are you doing this? You still hate me." She placed her hands on his chest. Severus looked into her eyes for sometime before shaking his head. "I don't hate you. I never hated you. I was harsh but that was what expected from me. As for why I want to marry you, you will understand soon." He looked at her for some more time and kissed her on the forehead once more before letting her go and he vanished into the dark corridors.