☀︎︎ 𝟷𝟶 ☀︎︎

Y'all enjoying my new book cover? 😏 I hope you enjoy my new blue theme!! Don't forget to vote <3 (that changed again)

ONE MORE THING! Please understand the way I'm portraying these characters. They've both been cheated on and betrayed by someone they thought they'd be with forever. Think about it, they're looking for something to get that off their mind. Therefore they came together as a distraction. Don't forget Jimin was basically drunk.
OK ENJOY <3
~

 OK ENJOY <3~

~

"I'm sorry?" I sat up from the bed with furrowed eyebrows. He began to laugh at my facial expression, making me even more confused.

"I'm kidding. I think the alcohol is talking." his smile faded into a yawn.

"Oh, ok... Well, you get some sleep. See you tomorrow morning." I paused, watching him curl up in the blankets around him.

"Goodnight." I got up from the bed and closed the door behind me.

I walked to my room and entered the bathroom. I turned the nozzle of the shower, water now running out, splashing on the ground.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧

I got out of the shower and headed to my room for clothes. I grabbed a fresh set of beige silk pajamas. My favorite to sleep in. I slipped into them, throwing my towel back into the bathroom.

Before going to bed I decided to get a glass of water. I walked out into the open kitchen, Sooyun's snores sounding in the back.

It was about 3 A.M. Luckily we had about a week off, hopefully, that's enough time to at least clear a few things up. We can't spilt because of this.. can we?

I grabbed a glass from one of the cabinets, filling it with ice cubes. I filled the rest of the glass up with fresh water.

I walked back into my room with the glass in my hand. I set it on the nightstand that sat next to my bed, switching the glass out with my phone.

I began to scroll through my missed messages. I first responded to Namjoon and Hobi, telling them that I'm ok and so is Jimin.

I then looked at Valentina's message, not caring enough to respond. Backing out of her messages, I tapped Misun's name.

My eyes widened, Jimin had responded to her. I scrolled up, reading what Misun had texted.

"Why are you and Jimin at a club dancing on each other!?"