Chapter Nineteen: Malfoy's Innocence

A/n: I hope you like my fanfiction!! Thank you so much!!! I'm sorry if this has slow updates! I'm just so busy during the day. :)  #dramionechapter

 :)  #dramionechapter

Draco just kept on pacing to and fro inside the Slytherin Common Room a few weeks after they had a match with the Mahoutokoro School of Magic since he still felt sad and conflicted inside

Draco just kept on pacing to and fro inside the Slytherin Common Room a few weeks after they had a match with the Mahoutokoro School of Magic since he still felt sad and conflicted inside. He can't seem to feel better after seeing that he couldn't even block the quaffles for so many times when they were only practicing as a team already. They do still practice for the two weeks on their own now while the other teams also had friendly matches with the Japanese Team but as usual, Alwyna seemed to focus on him rather than with Harry since she seemed to be having trouble catching balls up in the air and if the ball was coming meters away from him.

"Am I the Slytherin Quidditch Team's weakness?" Draco asked Harry who had just entered the common room that time as he had just finished doing his assignments and tutorial class for the Potions Class from Professor Snape. "Do you think I deserve to be the keeper?" 

Harry chuckled while staring at the blue-eyed Draco. "We're first years! Aren't we lucky to play Quidditch in our age? Most of the players were in their second year to the sixth year! We're the only ones who were first years in the team."

Draco wasn't still convinced. "Age doesn't matter in a competition. What's important were the skills. Do you think that I'm enough to be the keeper of the Slytherin Team? Maybe I can be something else! What if I can be a see—"

"That's what practice is for, Draco. I don't want you thinking of another position just because you hate the position," interrupted Alwyna. "You are our keeper and I want you to be a proper keeper before the competition!"

Draco and Harry were just staring at her in surprise that night since it was their first time to see their Quidditch Captain's aura glowing around her. It was blue and her aura resembled a moonlight making her so beautiful and strong while she's in front of them.  

"Why are you looking at me as if you've seen a ghost?" Alwyna wondered. "Was there anything wrong with my face?"

Draco and Harry had their lips so tight that time since they don't know what to tell her as they were still so fascinated and mesmerized by the beauty and elegance of their elf-human captain that evening. At the time she had a look at herself in the mirror, she realized that the two first years had seen her at the time she was glowing like her elf ancestors making her chuckle. She only glows every full moon and at that time, she went to talk to them while the full moon's in the sky and since it was their first time seeing her like that, it was obvious that they would look at her differently.