Chapter 45

A few weeks have passed since the separation of y/n and gang

Zuko stands outside the ship looking into the sky by himself

Y/n walks up in his new armor does the same

Zuko:Lot on your mind huh?

Y/n:That obvious huh?

Zuko:What made you do it?

Y/n:You're going to have to be more specific...

Zuko:Where do I start? You met up with Avatar,befriended him, stopped me from capturing him on mutiple occasions, and then you betray him and your other friends...

Y/n is slient for a bit

Y/n:As time went on, my eyes were opened slightly more every time,but in the end I chose the nation and people I've known for my whole life rather than people I haven't even known for a fraction of that time...

Zuko:And what about uncle? He raised us! Doesn't it feel wrong...?

Y/n:A very much...disappointing result, but when we bring him home hopefully he will come to his senses and aid us...

Zuko:And do you think the other nations will trust us?

Y/n:We're it so easy...

Zuko:Y/n come on, do you actually believe my father...? That he truly wants peace?

Y/n:Azula believes-

Zuko:I didn't ask what she thinks, I asked what you think...

Y/n:Of course the idea of it is not completely out of my mind, I will not act unless I have evidence of such a claim...

Zuko:Look I didn't mean to yell, neither of us have been home for years...I'm just nervous...your parents will be proud to see you, I'm sure...

Y/n:Yes, I'm sure they will...your father will surely ask to see us...

Zuko:Our honor will be restored...

It is quiet for a bit

Y/n:You know Mai has been really worried about you...

Zuko:Really?

His voice sounds excited as he calms down a bit

Zuko:What...did she say?

Y/n:She always asked about you...you should spend time with her...

Y/n starts to walk off

Y/n:To love someone and live for them and to die with them is a luxury I wish I had,don't let it go to waste...I never got the chance...

He walks to Azula's door and puts his helmet on,customized by Azula to be blue instead of the normal red

(Blue for obvious reasons)

He peeks his head in and sees her laying down

Y/n smiles as he is about to close the door