File: Crackhead Energy

this chapter is short on purpose, i swear

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Deadpool! Give me my fucking armor, we're leaving in five minutes!"

"It wasn't me, I swear! It was Double D!"

Percy turned to said hero, eyes narrowed. The devil-suited man tried to be discreet as he kicked the duffle bag behind the couch but the demigod had one thing that the other didn't- sight. He was on him in a second.

"Get off me, you fucking gremlin!" Matt screeched as the feral Avenger tackled him to the ground.

"I need the suit to hide my identity!" Percy shouted back as he grabbed the man by the front of his suit and shook his back and forth.

"Hey, guys, I brought bagels-" Luke paused as he walked through the door to stare at the scene, Jessica and Danny standing behind him. "I can come back?"

Deadpool waved him off, moving around the counter. "Coffee?"

The impenetrable man nodded, slowly skirting around the scuffle happening within ten feet of them. "What happened?"

"Double D tried hiding Halo's armor."

Danny tilted his head. "I'm confused- The blind man tried to hide something from the guy that can see through walls?"

"I can't see through walls!" Percy screeched as he and Matt slapped each other while rolling on the ground. "And I'd appreciate if you stopped fucking telling everyone that!"

Jessica pointed at him and said simply. "I don't believe you."

The demigod somehow let out an inhuman screech that contained too many syllables at once even as he batted away hands that tried to choke him.

"Alright, that's enough." Peter sighed heavily as he walked inside, his demeanor telling everyone that he was used to the sight. "Break it up." He motioned with his hand and Deadpool pried Percy off of the blind man while Peter hauled Matt up. After getting a rundown of the situation, he released another sigh. "Matt, as much as I would love to see the armor melted down into a pile of goo-"

"Hey, what the fuck-"

"-Percy needs it until we can find a good replacement. Percy... Stop trying to kill all my friends."

"He deserved it."

"Maybe so but I still like him."

The demigod scoffed and pouted, crossing his arms even as Deadpool had his arms wrapped around his torso to cuddle him. "Fine, whatever."

Jessica looked up from where she was pouring vodka into her coffee cup and rolled her eyes. "Are we done here? Cause we kind of have some pieces of shits to beat up."

"Right, hypothetically," Percy began and dread filled the room. "Can we kill the villains? Hypothetically."

"I beg your pardon?" Matt asked, astounded at the notion.

"Then beg."

Deadpool shook his head. "We don't do that here." Quietly, he murmured in the demigod's ear "maybe later," earning a wide smirk from said man. He let the other go so he could change into the armor everyone collectively hated- even Danny, though he wasn't entirely sure why they did, he just went along with it.

When Percy came out with his armor on, Danny wrinkled his nose at it. "It's really not a good color on you. Maybe you should try red."

"Thank you!" Deadpool threw his hands up before rifling through one of his pouches. He held out a piece of paper proudly, pointing at it with his other hand. "Look, I drew what he'd look like!"