Part: 12 POSSESSIVE ANGEL

One week had been passed since Angel was born. They were enjoying every moment to the fullest with their little princess. They were cherishing her like perfect parents. They were feeling like she was growing so fast like every parent. Angel spent her first week of life adapting to her new environment. Sidnaaz helped their Angel to get used to the outside world by taking proper care of her. They gave her tender, care, love and lots of cradles and smiles. They were giving their utter attention to her, leaving their all other works. They talked, laughed to bond with their tiny Angel.

Angel spent most of the time sleeping, she just woke up to be fed by her Mumma and her brain was growing. If someone else picked her up, she would squall. She loved to be in her Mumma and daddy's arms. She felt safe and secured in their arms only. She started to recognise their voice and touch. She loved them as they loved her.

Sidharth also hired a full-time nanny for Angel, so that she could help Sana in handling Angel in his absence. Sana's denied him, saying that she could handle Angel alone, but he convinced her. Her name was Trisha, she was an exceptionally dedicated and professional childcarer, but still Sidnaaz didn't leave Angel alone with her. They couldn't trust anybody. They were overprotective for their angel. Angel was their life. Sidharth hired her as he just wanted to lessen the burden of his baby.

In the morning, Sidharth was admiring his princess who was sleeping peacefully, placing her tiny hands over her tummy. He was lying on the bed beside her crib, in which she was sleeping. He was beaming, gazing at his princess fondly and he was gently stroking her cheek with his thumb, that time Angel's Mumma was taking bath.

"Hubby.." Sidharth heard his baby's voice from the bathroom.

"Yes, baby." He answered her, still gazing at Angel.

"Hubby, I think, I forget to bring my panty. Could you please give me?" He smirked as she asked her to give her undies.

"Don't worry the door of our room is closed. You can come outside and take it because I'm busy admiring my Angel." He leaned over Angel and gently kissed her forehead, caressing her cheek.

"Hubby, please, I can't come." She pleaded.

He was shocked because this was the first time, she was shying to come in front of him without clothes. "Baby, Why are you shying from your hubby?" He asked, looking at the door, utterly confused with her behaviour.

"Oh, hubby, I'm not shying from you. It just that I don't want to come in front of Angel like this." Sidharth chuckled as she told him the reason.

"What, really? If this is the problem, then chill because Angel is sleeping, you can come."

He heard her giggles. "Okay, I coming out, but then don't blame me for awakening your inner desire." She warned him before stepping out of the bathroom. She aroused him with her words only.

"I won't, baby." As he replied, she sauntered out of the bathroom, wrapping the towel around her body. Sidharth bit his lower lip, seeing her alluring wet body. The water droplets were dropping from all over her body. Her hair was wet and that's why it became curly. She was grinning at her hubby and strolled toward him. He strode toward her hastily after climbing down from the bed.

She flushed, moving her eyes down as he politely asked. "Could I drink some milk of Angel, today?" They both startled as they heard Angel's cry.

"How did she come to know that I was asking for her milk from her Mumma?" Sidharth mused, narrowing his eyebrows.

Sana chuckled. "Maybe she was awake and listening to our conversation."