EPILOGUE

My mind was clearly aware about what I'll be doing in epilogue, but I had to write 3/4 plots because I was so insure about what the heck I was doing in this last piece.

Happy reading hope it'll be worth reading.

~~**~~

"Are you done?" Karl called out from outside as I smiled at my reflection in the mirror."One minute."I replied back tying my dagger at the ankle hostler of my right feet parched over the vanity chair as I heard the room door opening behind me.

Through the mirror, I watched Karl halting at my view as I smiled over him through the mirror straightening up.

"Angel..." Karl lowly breathed out nearing me as I smiled at his starstruck expression."Zip the chain behind, will you?" I lowly asked him placing my waist length black wig over my right shoulder.Lenna asked me to wear the wig without clearing the reason and saying that Karl will inform me later.

Stilling behind my semi exposed back, Karl gazed over my face with love as I struggled to calm my haywire heart.

The effects he have over me is honestly scary.

My breath hitched slightly as Karl slowly brushed his rough knuckles over my exposed skin."Do you realise how breathtaking you look?" Karl lowly whispered kissing my exposed left shoulder as a small gasp escaped my lips at his deeds.

"We can't be late."I answered back breathless as he hummed leaving feathery kisses over my exposed shoulder and neck, as his fingers slowly pulled up my zipper.

I was wearing an off shoulder full sleeved velvet maroon gown,as my v plunged neck and arms are designed in floral pattern delicately with golden threads and stones at the edge. A golden designed metal belt remained over my waist in a Y shape, shaping down my waist.

The gown is chosen and gifted by Karl with the help of Lenna, and matching my maroon outfit, he was wearing a maroon velvet tie and a black shirt along with his customized three piece Ivory colored Versace suit,while my gifted Rolex watch and lion...

The gown is chosen and gifted by Karl with the help of Lenna, and matching my maroon outfit, he was wearing a maroon velvet tie and a black shirt along with his customized three piece Ivory colored Versace suit,while my gifted Rolex watch and lion ring remained in his left hand.