Proposals and Happiness

Baani's POV

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

I can literally dance whole day. He loves me. He loves me. Damn!!!!!

Kabeer Mittal is in love with me.

It's not ending to be one sided love story.

This isn't going to be one sided.

OMG!!

I'll not die with a one sided love!!!

I am not even able to think anything else.

The moment I was waiting for months, is there.

He loves me!!

I finally opened all the doors and windows of his heart entering inside the deepest part of it.

I did it!! And more then me....

He Did It !!

He fought his fear of loosing me... And expressed everything to me. Confessed me!!

"Whoo!! I.. Can't express my happiness" I yelled dancing on the road and he looked at me .

"Baani!! Sush!! " He whispered

"Oh come on Kabeer Mittal. You've took me to a place where I can just here night crickets and the voice of passing wind. And even if there is someone I don't mind doing anything right now. I love you Kabeer Mittal" I yelled and he chuckled.

"I love you too my angel" He said and I looked at him smiling.

"You know how cute you look in these" He mumbled looking at me pointing my night wear and I giggled.

"You know that's my unicorn Night ware and see the slippers too have it" I started telling he chuckled

"I can see that. And now Baani Bajaj.. If you give me kind permission, I want to propose you nicely...which you didn't let me do in starting. Ruining your own happy cliche proposal " he asked narrowing his eyes at me focusing my name and I laughed.

Now I get to know why he said me Baani Bajaj yesterday!!

"I didn't know you're dropping a bomb of love on me or else I swear, I would've bought a hidden camera to record it and an orchestra too. After all The Kabeer Mittal who don't give a damn to love and marriages is proposing me for marriage" I mocked and he slapped his head.

"Phew!! I've prepared a list of some very cliche lines to say this. My hard work of three months reading those cliches " he told scrunching his nose and I giggled.

Taking out the ring again he went down on his knees and looked at me.

"Start with your practice of three months? " I told smiling widely resting my both palms on cheeks but he didn't say anything.

"Kabeer? " I called his name and he looked at me.

"I.. really Forgot what I had to say. This is.. What happens when you're in front of me smiling this beautifully showing your dimples " He told and I chuckled.

"Just say what's in there" I said pointing to his heart and he smiled.

"Okay..Listen!! When I saw you first time was almost 27 years ago. I swear I don't remember even a bit of that ! But still I can feel it every time I say this! And again when I saw you was more then an year ago in my office . I never knew, I'm going to fall for the woman who keeps falling on me everywhere. But I fell. So madly and deeply that is not even imaginable. I love when you eat those melted chocolates which spread on your nose and near lips. I know that's dirty...God!! Still I love it..I don't know why" he muttered and I laughed