Chapter 39 🖤

before we start I want y'all to know y'all are most likely going to be upset with me but oh well 😭.

Sorry in advance guys! 🤣

Okay we can get into the chapter now.

10 years later ...

"Zy'laiah sit yo ass down somewhere!" La'taisha yelled to her now eight year old daughter who was jumping on the couch.

"Sorry ma!"she yelled back and sat down in the living room watching spongebob.

"Dez go get Zy'mere for me" she told dez as he sat at the island. "Aight, i gotchu' " he said and walked to the back of the house to get their ten year old son.

"Mama" there six year old daughter Zianna said walking into the kitchen with a Monster High Doll in her hand.

"Yes my love?" She asked as she started to make everyone plates for breakfast.

"Food almost done?" She asked her ready to eat from the fact that she's been up since seven this morning and it was going on ten thirty a.m.

"Yes love, go sit at the table"

"Okay" she said and ran off. Once Tae was done she sat all the plates down at the table and waited for her other kids to come down.

"Yes ma?" Zy'mere finally came into the kitchen.

"You got yo clothes ready for school tomorrow?" She asked him as they walked to the dining room.

"Umm.." he trialed off. He had been on his game all morning and night. Only three hours of sleep.

"Boy! What I say to you last night? When we don't eating breakfast you better put yo clothes out." She snapped at him.

"Yes ma'am" he said and sat at the table with his other two sibling Zy'laiah and Zianna.

"Dez bring Zion and Zachary and y'all come eat!" She told him but he was already walking out with them.

Zion was four years old and Zachary was two. Dezmond literally got his wish with a big family. They had a total of six kids but five now since Tae had a miscarriage.

They still count him as their kid even tho he did pass. His name was going to be Zachariah Leon Jackson.

"Ouu ma this is soooo good" Zy'laiah complimented her mom and everybody agreed at the table.

"Aww thank you guys" she told them as she ate her food as well.

"Y'all wanna go to the beach or just barbecue and got to the pool in the back?" Dez asked them and they all said pool.

Dez and Tae were happy because if they went to the beach.. that meant they had to deal with five sandy kids and sand, was something very hard to deal with.

"Okay if everybody cleans their room after breakfast we'll do it okay?" Dez told them and everyone was smiling

"Yayyy! Water water!" Zion said and Tae smiled at her son. Sometimes it amazes her how she had all these kids in a nice house with the love her life.

She thanks god every morning and every night from bringing her to this point.

Because her she was at twenty nine- almost thirty years old with her own salons and a marriage on the way.

She was definitely blessed.

And that's a wrap y'all! 🥳🥳🥳

I was getting tired of these characters it's time for a change lol.

So be looking out for my new book "Put My Love On Top" when I release it hopefully I'll already have five chapter up! 😭😭

But dez got his football team lol.

Thanks for reading I loved every single one of y'all that participated with me🥰.