LVIII

LISA POV

Yesterday was— how would I put this, I really don't know. That bitch kissed me out of the blue and my entire afternoon was a total strange. I couldn't focus properly on the meeting cause all I could think was Jennie and her lips that touched mine which literally just a mere second but here I am, acting like a lovesick girl.

Oh goodness, this is seriously not me. Do I actually thinking about that stupid peck!

Ironically, I'm the one stressing about the peck when I'm not the one initiated it.

But when I gain my normal self back, I am so gonna talk to that witch and tell her to know her boundaries. We may have talked about things and her promises again of changing, but that doesn't mean she would do such bold act.

Honestly, the peck was strange. Like my skin couldn't recognize her anymore.

But I do still felt something

Oh god! I really need to move on.

At night, I dialed Mom's number to inform her I wouldn't be able to come home because I am loaded. I only left a simple text for Jennie to atleast inform Luke about my absence.

"Boss lady, Mr. Byung was already at the conference" Joy informed me

I rolled my eyes playfully while smiling "Boss lady my ass" then I nodded "Alright, let me just fix this"

"I got it boss, you go ahead"

"You sure?"

"Ye-" but Joy was cutted at the sudden ring of my phone. I motion her to hold for a second and she gave me a thumbs up

Lisa : Tzuyu? What's with the sudden call?

Tzuyu : L-Lisa.. *sob*  Lisa please come here as soon as possible. We don't know what to do.. *sob*  I-It's Mom...

My eyes gone wide as my heart beats doubled "I'm coming! Keep me updated"

Then I hung up the call, I look at Joy with worried eyes.

"Emergency?" she asked

I nodded, shaking "My M-Mom.."

"It must be important. Go Lisa, I'll manage everything here and the conference. I'll just keep you on track"

"I'm really sorry Joy. I know this isn't part of your job and I-"

"Hey now, yes this is not my exact job here but I am your friend Lisa. I'll help you in everything I can"

I immediately run and hug her "I am so thankful"

~

"Sana? Tzuyu?"

"Lisa!" they run and throw their body on me. I perceived they were crying for an hour looking at their fluffy eyes and red nose

"Lisa, help us. Mom doesn't want to go to hospital but she's getting worse" Tzuyu said still panicking

"Bring me to Mom"

"M-Mom told us don't ever call you.. uh, careful okay? I know she'll drop mean words"

I pursed my lips a little "I'm okay. Let's go"

Opening the same door I always opened when I'm having a problem before, I saw my mother lying on her old and uncomfortable bed. So weak, so unusually vulnerable.

I wanted to cry. I missed my Mom so much. I can't wait to hug her again but I'm afraid I'll just received a painful rejection. It's been how many years, she's getting old. But she still couldn't accept the fact that she raised a rebel one, choosing love over family. She still couldn't accept how I become.