SMG4: Perfectly Balanced (03)

SMG4, Mario and [Y/N] arrived back in the Mushroom Kingdom and noticed the meme was corrupted more. "[Y/N] my laptop!" SMG4 asks. [Y/N] quickly takes it out and hands it to SMG4. SMG4 quickly gets into action and makes a meme of Morshu. "And... DONE!" SMG4 posts it quickly. Morshu looked confused but quickly got back into the makings and threw bombs at Mario and [Y/N] as they ran around dodging them. "MAKE MORE SMG4!" [Y/N] yells. SMG4 nods and quickly types up a lot of memes. Suddenly Morshu slowly grew small and not corrupted. "NOoOOOooOOoooOoOooooo..." He was soon back to normal and turned to SMG4 and smiled. "Thank you SMG4!" Suddenly a portal opens sending Morshu back to the Internet Graveyard. "We did it guys!" Mario says with excitement. SMG4 nods at Mario. [Y/N] quickly calls SMG3. "New phone whos this?" [Y/N] looked around to double check. "Did the meme make it back there okay?" SMG3 looks over and sees Morshu. "He sure has!" SMG4 took [Y/N] phone from [Her/Him] and talks to SMG3. "Say you just arrived at the Internet Graveyard recently. What happened before that?" SMG4 coughs. "Well, the meme gods that live here who looked over the memes did a really bad job on doing so. That's why this place is such a backwater, stoneaged jungle. When I came along, they taught me all about the meme and the meme life cycle. And eventually I WAS ABLE TO TAKE OVER THE REALM!" SMG3 evil laughs but suddenly screams and hangs up SMG4 rolled his eyes. "Okay then." and hangs up.

Mario cheers and runs inside. "Time to hump some Spaghetti!" SMG4 laughs a little and looks over at [Y/N]. [She/He] turns to him and gives a small smile. "Lets get out of here." SMG4 smirks and takes [Her/His] hand and rans inside. [Y/N] laughs as they ran inside. "Where we going SMG4?" [Y/N] laughs. "Just wait." SMG4 smiles. They head back to his room and he looks around and turns back to [Y/N]. [She/He] looks at him confused. SMG4 walks up to them and kisses them on the lips passionately. [Y/N] blushes and kisses him back. Soon they found each other siting on SMG4's chair. [Y/N] on his lap as they continue to kiss. "I love you [Y/N].. more then memes can show."