F O U R T E E N - C O N S T I P A T E D W H O R E S

I walk inside and saw cafeteria is filled with students. Middle tables filled with jocks and cheerleaders. They all are laughed and making our with eachother. Right side is nerds who is sitting either reading or eating with their friends.

Left side filled with snobby filthy rich students. They all are laughing and making fun of each other, I see my brothers are also there sitting with few students. I shrug and walk towards food lady counter and said.

"Chicken wings and Coca." She nod and grab one box chicken wings and Coca then give me with happy smile.

"There you go!! Enjoy kiddo!!" She said with chuckled. I nod with small smile. I turn and looking for my friends but doesn't see them so I shrugged and start walking out when someone call my name. I see Valentino waving his hand in air and calling me. I shrugged and walk towards their popular table.

I reach their and sit between Giovanni and Valentino. Giovanni give glare to others who is looking at me but they just in some sort of dilemma looking at me like creep.

"Fucking stop!!! Don't look at my little sister like you wanna rip her clothes or I fucking pull out your eye balls from sockets." He threatened them with murders glare. I felt my heart melt hearing little sister from him.

Everyone back off and look around but his friends give me sheepish smile. I nod at them with cold face. Before anyone could say something we hear chair screeching and I look at guys who sit with us but then regret. They fucking sit with us but then I saw another guy with them. Fuck me.

They look at me and frozen. I raised my brows and shrugs them. I grab chicken wing and take bite and moan at taste. Gio clear his throat and give them nod.

"Everyone she is our little sister Valentina and val this is Luca, Nico, Dominic they are our cousin's. And here is Aleksandr, his brother Alexander, Jackson and Devin our best friends." Gio explain make me nod at him.

Aleksandr?? His brother Alexander..??

I look at his brother and saw he wave at me with kind smile. I give him small wave with left hand and start eating. Well fine with me. I'm going to give him hard time. He going to regret.

They all start talking and laughing when I hear high pitch voice shrink in cafeteria.

"Aley!!!" I hear hills and confused. Aley..?? But then I saw two cheerleaders walk towards our table but their eyes fixed on some one or something. I saw Alec grunt and everyone cover their ears. First one who wear mini skirt maybe for name because this shit didn't even cover her ass. And her pink blouse are showing her fake tits which are going to pop out any seconds. And another girl is wearing same but yellow colour. I roll my eyes at queen bee. They both are annoying fucking-

"Baby I miss you so much.!!" She said seductively but she sounds constipated. She put her hand on his chest and sit on his lap. He tense in her touch and look at me with curiosity. I roll my eyes at him,but inside I felt anger towards them.

I want to kill her..!! I thought and nod.

No your just jealous because she touch our man.!!! My mind growled at me.

No!! He is not mine!!! He is fucking bastard. I hate him. I'm not gonna jealous because of them. I bark at my mind.

"Don't call me baby Brianna !! Now get off of me." Alec told her annoying. I felt my heart melt but I just ignore it.

"I know you miss me don't be shy. I was thinking why not I help you realising your frustrations." She said while biting her fake big rosey lips.

Fucking desperate bitch.!! Can't get hint and Fuck off. Constipated whores!! I thought.