I don't regret a thing

A/N: the moment you've been waiting for or dreading

A few minutes later, you were settling into Jungkook's room. Taking in the intensive first aid kit Jin found 'laying around' the spare bathroom.

"I can't believe you talked to Namjoon like that," Jungkook laughed as you made your way to the connecting bathroom to wash your hands.

"C'mon, he's all bark and no bite," you said with an easy smile and Jungkook scoffed.

"That's not true at all,"

"I'm the local doctor and I owe Namjoon money, he's not going to hurt me when I'm an investment," you assured him, but your confidence faltered as you saw Jungkook's face fall."He wouldn't kill me right?" you asked, making your way out the bathroom suddenly unsure of yourself.

"No, no he couldn't, you're on the no harm list!" Jungkook assured, taking a seat on the bed, "but I mean he could make your life a living hell. Just don't get too comfortable around him." He added as an afterthought.

"Is that how you feel about him too?" You ask quietly as you riffle through a kit you were fairly certain was stolen from an EMT., "Like you're never comfortable around him?" You looked at him hesitantly, wondering if you were pushing a little too much.

"Nah, well.." Jungkook sighed, "Namjoon and Jin, they practically raised me since I was a middle schooler. I'm comfortable with him because he made me into the man I am today. I owe him everything. But I respect him. He's our leader. Love and fear go hand and hand don't they?"

And you realized you never found out how Jungkook ended up joining BTS.
You paused a moment, laying out a thin paper sheet and placing the topical and numbing creams on a tongue compressor  "I couldn't imagine having to balance that with a parent. But how did you end up in BTS?" You asked curiously.

Jungkook smirked, "That's a story for another day."

You rolled your eyes but nodded, "Okay, well, then do you want to tell me how you hurt your arm?" You asked as you reached for the bandage.

Jungkooks face fell as you reached for the bandage, "You don't remember last night?" He asked carefully.

You gave a small, but sad smile as you moved to push his sleeve out the way, "Not everything, I mean I've been filled in but Jimin said it might take a few days to remember everything between the gas and the... trauma of the night I guess." You mumbled.

"I was shot last night," Jungkook explained and he watched your hands stutter in shock, clenching his shirt sleeve before forcing yourself to release and bring your hands to the side.

"Fuck," you hissed under your breath.

"You tried to treat me last night, but you were so hysterical... I ended up having Jimin wrap it for me."

You squeezed your eyes shut as the memory came for you, kneeling on the floor next to him crying and frantic as blood poured out his arm. Jungkook was stoic as he watched you try to blot away the blood with cocktail napkins to get a clear view of the wound.

"Stop" you hissed at the memory, taking a step back from Jungkook.

He called your name, shocked, as he watched you run your hands through your hair clearly distressed. Jungkook moved to get up from the bed and you put your hand out to stop him.

"Don't move." You ordered.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asked and you wanted to laugh at the question. Laugh at the level of unprofessional you were being right now.

"I'm fine, don't ask me that." You snapped. His eyes were wide and you saw the hurt in his expression and you groaned in frustration.

You needed to get yourself together, you needed to treat him, you needed to be okay so you could help your friend who was literally bleeding.