| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

a/n: hehehe ;)

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

Currently, I'm sitting in Charms with Blaise, trying to figure out how in the name of Merlin to do this spell. Flitwick assigned us to work this spell together, but it's very confusing. I know I've done this before, but apparently now I can't do it right now.

Mainly because I have other things on my mind.

"You still can't do it!" Blaise laughs, seeing my failure.

"Fuck off"

"No but seriously, it's quite easy actually" He chuckles, drawing out his wand.

"Oh yeah? Please enlighten" I fake smile.

"As you wish madam"

Blaise murmurs the spell, Mobiliarbus, and I watch as the object moves across the table smoothly. A scowl appears on my face when Blaise snickers next to me. "Got something to say El?"

"I can do it too" I proudly say with confidence, holding my wand in my hand.

With a confident sigh, I say the spell, hoping for the object that's placed on the table to move. And it does the exact opposite. The anger inside starts to build up— I have a short temper, and I repeatedly say the spell again and again. Finally, after saying it for about ten times— along with Blaise barely breathing because of his laughter, I get it right and the object moves.

"I told you I can do it!" I smirk to myself.

Continuing, we both work on another sheet of charms that the professor gave us— apparently we need to enhance our skills and review on them everyday. Even though we're working on the spells, the same thing still stays the same at the back of my mind.

Draco.

Recently, he's been acting quite distant. A couple days ago, when we got back from the rain, he was all nice and even made food for me, but since the next day— which was about two days ago, he's been telling me nothing. Before, he used to tell me about his day, and we used to just talk about random things.

But now, he barely does that.

Whenever I try to sit down and talk to him, he says he has some plans or needs to do something important. I try not to let different thoughts come to mind— like if he has another girl in his life and other things, but his actions are making this very difficult.

He probably does.

No, he doesn't

Then why is he distant?