15

L I L A C

I was in Kaiden's room and I had to text Raphi to come over.

He can make me happy.

Kaiden can make me happy too. He just needs to smile. I love his smile so much. It's so adorable.

I wrote to Raphael.

"YO BESTIE RAPHAEL! COME OVER BESTIE TO KAIDEN'S HOUSE BECAUSE GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT! SHAWTY BOUGHT ICE CREAM! I KNOW AND I'M ALREADY ALMOST DONE WITH IT SO YOU HAVE TO COME QUICK BECAUSE I'M NOT SAVING YOU ANY!"

I have a sugar rush.

"AHH!" I yelled and ran downstairs to find Kaiden.

I almost forgot that I'm dying.

Wait I'm dying.

Now I'm sad.

Being sad is for losers.

"SHAWTY!" I yelled when I couldn't find Kaiden.

"Yes, Sunshine?" He asked from the kitchen.

"I decided that I want a kitten. Where can I steal one from?" I asked putting my hands behind my back and giving him my serious face.

"Steal one?" He asked, making pasta.

"Yeah. How else would I acquire one Shawty?" I said in a duh tone.

"You can adopt one or buy one." He told me.

"I can adopt a kitten? Like, be its mother?" I asked, curiously.

"Yeah, exactly." He replied.

"Let's do that. I can be the mother and you can be the father. It will be our child! We can raise it together and forget about all of our worries. We don't even need joint custody because I'm dropping dead in 6 weeks anyway." I said, jumping around.

I want a kitten!

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Raphael yelled. He was standing in front of the door.

"Oh my goodness. Kaiden why would you say such bizarre things." I blamed shawty.

Shawty is my best friend, he will definitely take the blame.

"My bad," Kaiden replied.

"Is everything okay Lilac?" Raphael asked me.

"Yep! If everything wasn't okay then I would not be wearing purple right now." I responded.

"True." They answered.

"Oh my God, Raphi! Did you know that Kaiden and I are adopting a kitten together and we want you to be their godfather?!" I told him, excitedly.

"I didn't agree to that sunshine." Kaiden tried saying but I covered his mouth.

"Shh...yes you did Shawty, even dicky heard it," I told him and Raphael was cracking up.

Why is he laughing?

Dicky the Dictionary deserves more respect.

"So will you be the oven to our pizza?" I asked.

"What does that mean Lilac?" Kaiden questioned.

"Well I'm the mother so I'm the crust and then Kaiden is the father so he is the sauce and our kitten is the cheese. I don't like toppings on my pizza so the only other thing left is the oven." I told Raphi.

"I'll take it and yes I'll be the godfather or whatever." They said.

"Good, now you owe me your right kidney to seal everything together. It's like a binding contract." I told him but he just chuckled.