Coma

Jaxon's POV

I walked into her room and saw her laying there , looking really pale .

How could I have let this happen , I was supposed to protect her .

I walked up to her and reached down to touch her , I felt her cold face , which was covered in bruises and cuts .

My beautiful Soul .

I looked down at her stomach , now realizing she had a noticeable bump . How did I not realize this when I first saw her .

I placed my hand on her stomach , feeling her bump . Feeling my babies .

Our babies ..

I let the tears slide down my face as I fell to my knees beside her , still holding onto her .

" Why did you do this " I whispered to her through my tears .

" I need you " I whispered .

I pulled a chair up to her bed and sat by her bed holding her hand , as I leaned on it .

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know someone is clearing there throat .

" Alpha " I heard someone say .

I sat up and noticed the doctor was in here with her family now , I looked at her sisters and they were still crying as well as her mom . But her brothers on the other hand emotionless. But I knew better .

" so we examined her , and she has a couple broken ribs , she has a fractured arm . And her leg had a blade through it . She umm , has a lot of scars , bruises and cuts on her body . " he said looking at all of us.

All I could do was look down at her .

" And umm , from what we can see . She was R-Raped " he said looking at all of us .

My head swung in his direction wondering if I heard him right . But from everyone's shocked face I could tell I didn't hear him wrong .

I felt Odysseus try to come out , we were both mad , sad ... that our beautiful soul had to go through that .

I gripped the side of the bed , it being the thing holding me back from shifting and tearing everything up in this room .

" B-But the babies are H-His right " said Asher

I narrowed my eyes at him for even asking that question , wanting to tear him up for even saying such thing .

" Yes , from how big the babies are we can tell that they had been produced  before she got taken " he said looking at me .

I let out a sigh thanking the goddess that these babies were in fact mine .

" Here comes the confusing part , as you can see she's still on the monitor . But she's in a coma , and from what it looks like she's not waking up . Seems like she's just alive for the babies. But she's gone " he said the last part quietly.

" They will be ok " whispered Ares .

" what ? " everyone said

" S-She told me that ... right before she - " he stated quietly .

" she said they would be ok " he said again .

" That makes more sense , she must have made a deal . " said her grandma as we all looked down at her.

" So is there a chance she could come back to us " asked her dad .

" I don't think so , from what it looks she will only stay like this till the babies are born , then she will just ... " said the doctor .

I have hope . I have hope that she will wake up , I have hope that she's not fully gone .