Destined mate .

Souline's POV

I opened my eyes and noticed I was on a hard yet soft surface, I slowly stood up into a sitting position and felt around noticing I had just been laying on grass. I got up and felt around my body noticing I no longer was in pain and my bump was gone ..

I was wearing a long white flowy dress , That flew with the wind every time it would blow. I placed my hands on my now flat stomach wondering what happened and where I was.

I felt a tear run down my face , finally looking around and noticing I was in a field in the middle of no where . There was beautiful flowers all around me and further away I could see some trees and a big mountain behind .

" Child , your here " I heard an angelic voice say behind me .

" you " I said as I turned around .

" Yes me " she said letting out a laugh .

I turned around and bowed , making sure to still show her respect.

" there's no need for that child " she said .

" Are— " I started but stoped as i felt tears start to come down my face .

" Yes Souline , your babies are ok " she said looking at me .

" OK , thank you " I said quietly as I bowed again .

But the tears just started pouring harder at realizing I would never meet my babies .

" What about Freya " I whispered .

" She is also fine my child " she said

" ok " I said .

" you have such a beautiful soul , hence your name . You knew what would happen .. yet you did all that for Freya and your mate . And also you knowing you wouldn't get to meet your babies " she said looking down at me sadly .

" he's worth it all " I said looking up at the clouds.

" It's time i tell you your story " she said as suddenly we were in what looked to be a white room with a throne and another one right across from it .

" sit " she said as she sat in the bigger one .

I walked across her and sat on the throne that was across her .

" many many years ago I created two warriors that would help me and protect the supernatural world from all evil , a boy and a girl . But they happened to have fallen deeply in love .  There love was so powerful that it made them stronger and more powerful . There love was like no other . It was so strong that when they passed I couldn't just let that love and them die , so they would come back . And they would always find there way back to each other . Every time they came back there love would be stronger and more powerful " she said as she looked around .

" Souline , That couple was you and Jaxon . Y'all are my warriors , y'all always found your way back to each other . Y'all are the chosen ones , y'all are destined to be together . " she said .

" he's your destined mate " . She said looking at me .

" But — I don't understand, if you say this then what happened with us this time . " I asked her .

" my sister is what happened , She's been messing with you two and trying to keep y'all apart . That's why I told you not to give up on him " she told me .

" It's kind of too late for that " I said looking down as I felt the tears start to come back .

" it's never too late Souline , did you forget who I am " she said with a little smirk .

" I- " I started but I didn't know what to say .

" Just know that there will always be people trying to get in between the two of you , you just have to be strong and ignore it all . Especially my sister , she's working with someone I just know it . But your my warrior Souline , that's why you have all these special powers . Just remember that . And tell Jaxon what I just told you " she said with a smile .

" W-Wait , so I will be able to go back ... " I asked as the tears started pouring again .

" Yes Souline , y'all are meant to be . You two still have a whole life ahead of you " she said as she came up to me and hugged me .

" Now you need to go back , they need you . Just remember you will be fine , I will protect all 4 of you . Just go help them ok . You are stronger now ." She said

" help who—" I started b

She kissed my head and soon everything around me started disappearing .