𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!?" Aoi yelled. "CALM DOWN I'LL BRING HER BACK SOON!!" I heard the person yell.

'Tengen?' I thought. "WHAT WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER!?" Aoi yelled running after me and Tengen. 'I'm so confused right now' I thought.

"Hey! what's all the commotion about?" Kiyo said peeking into the hallway with Sumi, Kanao, and Naho.

"HE'S KIDNAPPING HER!!" Aoi yelled. 'Oh so that's what's going on here" I thought. Tengen went over and grabbed Naho then started heading out of the house.

"AAAAH NO HELP US!!!" Naho yelled. "STOP!!" Aoi yelled. "Oh my god shut up" Tengen said. 'Well you kinda just took us without explanation soooo' I thought.

"KANAO!! HELP!!" Aoi yelled while pulling on us. Kanao paused for a second before running up to us and pulling on us too.

"Don't pull on me so plainly you have your orders" Tengen said. Kanao ignored him and held on. "HEY!! JUST SAY SOMETHING YOU PLAIN BORING PERSON!!" Tengen yelled.

"KYAAAA CHAAAARGE!!" Kiyo and Sumi screamed while jumping onto Tengen. "HEEEY!! CUT THAT OUT!!" Tengen yelled trying to shake them off.

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM!!" Tanjiro yelled. I smiled and waved to him. 'Don't worry I'm just being kidnapped be back soon!' I thought.

"IT'S A KIDNAPPING HELP!!" Sumi yelled. Tanjiro jumped up to head butt Tengen but Tengen jumped on the roof.

"You fool, I am 'Former Shinobu' Tengen Uzui! The man who is the most Flamboyant around these parts" Tengen said. 'NO! DON'T START SAYING FLAMBOYANT AGAIN!!' I thought.

"A snot fill brat like you won't be able to headbutt me" Tengen said. 'Thats mean!' I thought while frowning.

"GIVE Y/N AND THE OTHERS BACK!!" Tanjiro yelled. "YEAH!! YEAH!!" Everyone else yelled. "WHAT DO YOU DUMBASSES THINK YOU'RE DOING I HAVE SUPERIORITY!! I'M A PILLAR!!" Tengen yelled.

"I DON'T EXCEPT YOU AS A PILLAR!! HMPH!!" Tanjiro yelled. "DON'T  HMPH ME!! I NEED A GIRL MEMBER ON THIS MISSION!!" Tengen yelled.

"NAHO ISN'T A DEMON SLAYER MEMBER!!" Sumi yelled. "Don't need her then" Tengen said throwing her off the roof.

My eyes widened. "MMMM!!!" I hummed. "WHAT AREE YOU DOING YOU INHUMANE BASTARD!!" Tanjiro yelled. "HE DROPPED MEEEE!!" Naho yelled.

"Anyways I'm taking Y/n with me! She's a demon slayer and she's strong she'll be useful on the mission!" Tengen said.

"THIS IS INSENSITIVE PUT HER DOWN!!" Tanjiro yelled. "You're all making a big mistake the demon slayer core just gets weaker and weaker" Tengen said.

"WE'LL GO TOO THEN!!" Tanjiro yelled. I looked over to see Zenitsu and Inoskue climbing on the roof.

Tengen narrowed his eyes at them for a second. "Oh okay! I'll have you guys come with me" Tengen said. 'Wow he agreed so quickly' I thought.

"But don't you dare defy me!" Tengen said slapping my butt. "MMMM!!!" I screeched while banging on his back. 'PUT ME DOWN NOW!!' I thought.

We got off of the roof and I was safe from that weirdo🙂. "Where are we going?" I signed. "To the most flamboyant place in Japan filled with lust and greed!" Tengen said.

'Your house?' I thought. "To the red light district!" Tengen said. 'Red light district?' I thought.

"Anyways... I AM GOD!! YOU ARE TRASH!! FIRST OFF GET THAT INTO YOUR SKULLS!! SCREW IT IN THERE!! IF I TELL YOU TO BECOME MY DOG YOU BECOME A DOG!! YOU WILL ALWAYS HUMOR ME BY IMPLORING WITH FAVORS!! AND DO YOUR BEST TO FLATTER ME!!" Tengen yelled.

"I'm trash?" I wrote while frowning. "No they are! AND I'LL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME!! I'M GOD!!" Tengen yelled.

Tanjiro raised his hand. "What do you exactly rule over as God?" Tanjiro asked. "I'm the God who rules over Flamboyance!! The God of Festivities!!" Tengen said.

'Not this again' I thought shaking my head. "I am the god of the mountain! Nice to meet you God of festivities!!" Inoskue said.

'Um what?' I thought. "What are you talking about? You're disgusting" Tengen said. 'But- Nevermind' I thought.

"My wisteria house is on the way there we'll get prepared there! Let's go!" Tengen said. A second later Tengen literally disappeared leaving a cloud of dust.

"AAAAH HE'S GONE!!" Zenitsu screamed. "MMM!!" I hummed pointing ahead at Tengen who was running.

"AAH! HE'S AS SMALL AS A SESAME SEED!!" Tanjiro yelled. "AFTER HIM NOW!!" Zenitsu said running.

I ran ahead of them catching up to Tengen. "YOU ALL SHOULD BE MORE LIKE Y/N!!" Tengen yelled. "SHE'S A DEMON!!! THATS NOT FAIR!!!" Zenitsu screamed.

*Timeskip!*

Soon we arrived at the Wisteria house. At the wisteria house there are people there that house demon slayers with out asking for anything in return.

"After we reach the red light district we'll look for my wife. I'll be looking for information on the demon!" Tengen said.

"WHAT!! THIS IS UNBELIVABLE!!" Zenitsu yelled. "STOP JOKING AROUND!! DON'T USE YOUR SUBBORDINATES TO LOOK FOR YOUR PERSONAL BRIDES!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"HUH!? YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING ME!!" Tengen yelled. "NO NO NO!!  WEIRD ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER BE POPULAR!! YOU'RE TELLING US DEMON HUNTERS THAT YOU WANT A BRIDE!!?" Zenitsu yelled.

"YOU DAMN IDIOT!! MY WIFE INFILTRATED THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT TO OBTAIN INFORMATON ON THE DEMON!! OUR CONTACT WAS CUTT OFF SO I'M GOING TOO!!" Tengen yelled.

"It's all in your head right?" Zenitsu said. "IDIOT HERE ARE THE LETTERS SHE SENT ME VIA CROW!!" Tengen yelled throwing the letters at Zenitsu.

"There are a lot. has your wife been there for a long time?" Tanjiro asked. "I have three wives Y/n's gonna be my fourth" Tengen said.

"No🤨" Tanjiro said pulling me closer to him. "ARE YOU CRAZY THREE WIVES!!?" Zenitsu yelled. Tengen hit Zenitsu on the head knocking him out.

"Any other complaints?" Tengen said narrowing his eyes at Zenitsu. "Um in the letter you tell them to not stand out? how will we do that?" Tanjiro asked.

"As much as I hate the idea be plain. You guys have to do a certain something then infiltrate!" Tengen said.

"Mu three wives are the top three ninja's. Kunoichi. We believe that the flower district is the place demons will be lurking. When I went there disguised as a customer I didn't find any demons so we went deeper than just customers. We have narrowed the suspicious stores down to three so you guys will look for my wives there and gather intel. Suma in the Tokito house, Makio in the Ogimoto house, and Hinatsuru in the Kyougoku house" Tengen said.

"Aren't your wives dead already?" Inoskue asked. 'HUH!?' I thought. Tengen hit Inoskue on the head also knocking him out.

The house owners peeked into the room. "We've brought all the necessary items that you need" They said.

____________________________
ELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈