𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33

"Y/n you made it! but where is Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked. "He's not coming" Tengen said. "When did he get here?" I wrote.

"Y/n you really have no idea where he could've gone right?" Tengen asked. I shook my head. "I think I put you guys in danger. I've committed a mental error during all of this you three need to get out of here. If the demon is an upper moon you can't deal with it. I will regard those who stopped ending letters as dead and move on" Tengen said. 

"WHAT NO WE-" Tengen cut Tanjiro off. "Don't be ashamed winners stay alive don't mess this opportunity up" Tengen said.

Tengen then again disappeared leaving a cloud of dust behind him. "HOLD IT OLD MAN!!" Inoskue yelled. "He's gone" I wrote.

"I know the time is bad but Y/n and I will meet up at the Ogimoto house at night fall where you'll be" Tanjiro said. "Hm?" I hummed.

"WHAT YOU IDIOT I SAID THERE'S A DEMON THERE SO COME OVER NOW!!" Inoskue yelled. "Zenitsu disappeared and the demon at your house hid right? So I think there might be passages inside the buildings" Tanjiro said.

My eyes widened a bit "The fact that the demons don't come outside of the houses means they're working inside houses. If they're posing as humans that means they have to be cautious when killing people" I wrote.

"Right! I think Zenitsu and Tengen's three wives are alive so I want you guys to act with that in mind!" Tanjiro said. 

"Is that okay?" Tanjiro asked. We nodded. "Tanjiro... everything you just said was what I was trying to say!" Inosuke said. 

*Mini timeskip*

I changed into my demon slayer uniform and got my nichrin blade. 'That demon lady isn't here right now so she must be hunting' I thought exiting the room.

I snuck through the hallway seeing that no one was there. 'Right I have to be quiet at this time people are actually sleeping' I thought.

I headed to the Ogimoto house and peeked into the room Inosuke was in. "Where's Gonpachiro?" Inosuke asked. 

"You mean Tanjiro?" I wrote. "No I mean Gonpachiro" Inosuke said. 'He can't be serious' I thought shaking my head. 

"What ever lets go there's a hole in the hallway I think it leads to where the demon is underground" I wrote. 

"WHERE!?" Inosuke yelled running out of the room. "I FOUND IT!!" He yelled pointing at the giant hole in the floor.

'Actually I did' I thought. "LETS GO!!" He yelled running over to the hole. I ran over to the whole to see the actual whole through the floor boards was way smaller. 

"I'm going in first" I wrote before shrinking my size down and putting my book away. "HUH!?" Inosuke yelled as I jumped down the hole.

I fell down from the end of the hole and sat up. 'Why was the drop so high!?' I thought. A shiver went down my spine and I quickly moved out of the way as Inosuke fell down the hole.

I looked up to see human patterned cloth around the place. 'What is this?' I thought. "Hey wait Zenitsu's here" I wrote before pointing at the cloth with Zenitsu on it.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" We looked over to see the end of the cloths moving around. "DIRTY SO DIRTY WHY ARE YOU IN SOMEONE'S HOME!!?" The cloth yelled.

My eyes widened to see it had a weird face. "EWW WHAT'S UP WITH THE WORM!!?" Inosuke yelled. 

Inosuke started cutting the cloth up making the women in the cloth fall out. "KEEP CUTTING ME UP IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE THIS ISN'T MY REAL BODY!!" The cloth yelled. 

"Y/N!! PROTECT THE HUMANS!!" Inosuke yelled. I ran over and started cutting up the cloth trying to touch the humans.

A shiver ran down my spine as I turned to cut the cloth but a knife flew by and cut the cloth pinning it down to the ground.

I looked over to see two women. 'Are these Tengen's wives?' I thought as they started cutting up the cloth. 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS!!?" Inosuke yelled. "WE'RE TENGEN'S WIVES BUT WE CAN'T FIGHT WELL SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM US!!" One of the ladies yelled. 

"SUMA STOP ACTING LIKE A WEAKLING!!" The other one yelled. "I'M SORRY!! MAKIO I'M JUST A LOSER I GOT CAPTURED RIGHT AWAY!!" Suma yelled.

All of a sudden I saw Zenitsu fly past me and cut up the cloth. 'woah he's fast' I thought. "Woah you should just stay asleep forever" Inosuke said.

I stopped and looked up as a shiver went down my spine. Everyone else stopped when a huge hole was blown into the ground.

Through the cloud of dust I saw. 'Tengen! Oh my gosh you're late!😐' I thought. Tengen cut up the cloth making it fall to the ground limply.

"Looks like you guys did a good job! I knew you could do it" Tengen said. Suma stared at him for a second then started laughing. 

"HEY GOD OF FESTIVIES THE MAGGOTS DISAPPEARED THROUGH THE HOLE!!" Inosuke yelled. "SHUT UP!! WE SAVED ALL THESE PEOPLE SO IT'S FINE!!!" Tengen yelled. 

"Tengen! we need to pursue quickly or the damage will spread!" Makio said. "RIGHT! Follow me quick we're going to give it a chase!" Tengen yelled.

We got out of the hole and went on the roof and started running. "OUTTA THE WAY TENGEN IS COMING THROUGH!!" Tengen yelled while running across the rooves. 

'NOT ANYMORE!!" I thought jumping over him and running ahead. "HEY NO!! GET BACK HERE!!" Tengen yelled. 

As I kept running I slipped and fell off the roof. 'Ow I was in the middle of the roof!' I thought. The smell of blood filled my nose making my eyes turn slitted. 

I looked ahead to see houses sliced in half. 'What...' I thought standing up. There was blood almost everywhere and the houses weren't the only things that were sliced.

I clenched my fists and looked down. 'This act is unforgivable... all of these people didn't deserve this whatever your name is you devil you will pay' I thought.

_____________________________

HELLO! Thank you so much for reading guys! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈