Part:6}{Candy Of The Crush}

*Karl's POV*

As I was walking towards the main portal to go to the Kinoko Kingdom, I froze. Not me, well, technically I did freeze, but everything froze too. I stood frozen in place, not able to move for at least a solid ten minutes. This glitch, which is what we call it, has happened before though you just have to wait.

Eventually, it unfroze, which startled me because someone was standing right in front of me.

Even though I have never seen it before on the SMP, they look vaguely familiar.

He was a tall dude with half-red and half-white hair, he was wearing some sort of costume, though it was ripped.

"Oh! Sorry," he backed up, startled from the glitch.

" S'okay, are you new here?" I asked, to which he responded, "Actually I came here by accident."

"Oh? Well, I'll show you around because-"

I looked down at the chat and noticed a death.

<Server> Katski Bakugo went off with a bang.

"And do you happen to know that guy?" he looked at the message and nodded casually, "does that mean he died?"

"Yes?"

You could tell that it was getting very awkward.

"Well I guess he could just respawn, I'd assume," he looked up at me, "yeah. Um. I guess I'll show you around now." I turned around and showed him some of the most memorable places.

We were walking around when I heard a sound, a faint sound.

"S-shoto?"

--------------------------------------

*Wilbur's POV*

Everything was havoc, the three newbies were pouring tears over the soil, Tommy was arguing to Technoblade for killing the Bakugo kid, and Ranboo and Quackity were playing Candy Crush.

"Can someone please tell us why you guys are so chill about him dying?!" the human Pikachu asked, looking at me.

"It's normal, he'll probably respawn in 2 or 3 mins, depends," Jiro looked at me, "what do you mean, 'depends'?"

"I dunno."

For some reason, both Tommy and Technoblade (well mostly just Tommy) stopped arguing and stared at me.

"Life, amirite?"

They both said it at the same time.

"WHAT!? HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" I look over at Ranboo and Quackity, who had their phones out, staring at Quackity's blue phone.

"Welp, I guess I'll leave now, I had no reason to be part of this," Techno said, turning around to walk back to wherever he came from.

"Wait! We need some proper answers." The black-haired boy said.

--------------------------------------

Now a Moment of Endeavor being confused.

*3rd prs pov*

He was struggling, as you could tell, he was trying to figure out a way out of the hot, fiery land. He could do the cool fire thing and fly over, but he wasn't sure that was a good idea because of the orange lava below.

Whilst he was trying to find a way, a large, dark object fell from the cavern's roof.

As it came closer he noticed that it was in fact, living, a cube-shaped living thing with an orange face. Screaming, he fell backward, (not into the lava).

Just what was this thing?

It fell onto the lava, that's right, on it, it did not sink into it, or burned, it just started to walk on the fiery surface.

What a strange thing.

Then he realized, it had to fall from a platform, or something that was a surface, he looked up, and sure enough, there was a cobblestone platform; so, he started to climb up.

~*+*~

Finally, he made it onto the platform, but there, he spotted something, a pink figure; it looked as it was a humanoid pig, as he got closer, he realized, in fact, it was.

He charged forward-thinking it was a threat- ready to blast, the piglin turned angry that Endeavor wasn't wearing any gold.

But of course, how would he have known that.

The piglin loaded its crossbow and shot at the Number 1 Hero, though it burned to a crisp before it got the chance to hit anything.

The fire shot from the man's hand and swallowed the pig.

Endeavor continued to walk down the cobblestone path, finally, he reached the purple portal. He moved up to the portal, he stuck his hand through the light, and it disappeared, though no pain.

As he was ready to step through the portal, the bottom left corner of his field of vision was filled with writing.

And it said: 

------------------------

No, I didn't forget to finish the chapter, I'm just tired of writing the same thing over again.

And hooray for the Endeavor Redemption Arc!

He was a total d*ck at the beginning, but he's trying to become better, but that doesn't mean that everyone is okay with that.

Also, I have not read the manga, and probably will never, due to lack of resources.