𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 (𝗶𝘃𝘆) 𝗣𝗼𝘃: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Get up Pookie!" My momma came in and tickled my feet makin me giggle and roll over.

"I'm up" I sat up and looked to the left of me. My momma left out my room and I grabbed my iPad FaceTiming Azariah. She picked up on the first ring muggin in the camera.

"What do you want?" She asked and I frowned "I thought you said I could call you" I tilted my head and she sighed.

"I'm sorry, Ian no mornin person" She yawned and set up the camera starin at me "Can I have my face back" I mugged and she smirked, she rolled her eyes and looked to the side.

"Get dressed Pookie!!" My momma yelled and I huffed "I'm finna show you my outfit okay?" I held my head over the iPad my curls bouncin down and she nodded her head "Aight bug" She said and I went to go get my outfit.

It was ah grey outfit, since it's my favorite color. It was ah lil cropped hoodie since it was cold out and it had puma on it. Then I got some dark wash jeans, that my momma got me and they fit perfectly.

Then I had some grey vans since Ian wanna wear my smoke grey 1s. Ppl like to step on shoes and ion got time to kick smb inna face today. Maybe I should make Azariah do it...

Nah.

I set my camera up and I twirled around "I look pretty?" I cheesed and she nodded "You look beautiful bug, but why yo stomach out?" She asked and I frowned "cause I like this sweatshirt" I frowned and she nodded.

"Betta be glad I can fight" She mugged and I smiled "Should I leave my hair up or down?" I asked and she scrunched her face up.

"Down, I like playin wit it" She nodded and so did I "okay! Well you get dressed and imma see you at school" I said and she nodded hanging up first.

I walked into my bathroom and washed my face first before I brushed my teeth since I'm finna eat breakfast. Ian a messy child so that's why I get dressed first.

I bounced downstairs and seen Josiah and Thryi sittin down eating. My daddy was sittin on the couch wit my momma laying on his lap.

"Good morning!" I smiled and everyone smiled back. I've been told my smile was really contagious "Mornin Pookie yo food onna table" Josiah yawned and I nodded walking over and climbing in my seat.

I picked up a pancake and ate half of it before going over to my eggs. Ion like bacon like that so they just give me eggs and bacon.

"I'm done!" I said and my dad looked at me "come show me yo plate babygirl" He said and I rushed over showin him it and he gave me ah high five "Alright throw it away and go brush yo teeth" He instructed and I nodded my head.

"Okay daddy"

I threw my plate away and ran up the stairs "Stop runnin!!" Mama yelled and I giggled and started brushing my teeth.

Once I was done I grabbed my towel and wiped my mouth off then put some lotion on my face since it be dry afterwards.

I grabbed my book bag and texted Azariah.

Bug🙈❤️:
Wanna see if you can come over?

Riah🥰:
Yeah Lemme ask my momma real quick.

Bug🙈❤️:
Ok

I sat and waited for ah text back. I had 25 minutes before I had to actually be inna school so it was ok.

Riah🥰:
She said yeah what yo parents say?

Bug🙈❤️:
They said yeah I already asked!

Riah🥰:
Alright imma see you at school.

Bug🙈❤️:
Okay🙂

Ian ask yet but that's okay, cause my momma gone say yes anyways.

"Mommy!!" I yelled and he came up the stairs and in my room.

"Yes lil girl?" He said and put his hand on his hip "Can Riah come over?" I asked and he scrunched his face up "Who?" He asked.

"Azariah! Mommy the girl I told you about last week" I frowned tryna jog her memory and He nodded.

"Ohhhhh! Yeah she can" He nodded his head "Thank youuu!" I cheered and grabbed my book bag.

"Tell yo daddy so he know he pickin you up today I gotta work" Mama told me and I nodded.

"Daddy I'm ready!" I yelled and Josiah came and gave me ah kiss on the cheek and so did Thryi "We love you see you later" They called and walked out the house.

"Bye!!" Mama yelled and dad came by and picked me up "Bye momma" I smiled and Daddy gave momma a kiss.

"Ewwww" I covered my eyes and they chuckled "Girl bye" Mama said and we walked out the door.

Dad put me in my seat and buckled me up "Daddy" I said and he hummed "Yes baby?" He asked.

"My friend coming with me when we go home" I said and he nodded "Okay" He nodded and took me to school.

He pulled up at the school building and I unbuckled my seatbelt "Bye daddy love you!" I waved and walked to the front of the school building.

Azariah was sittin there and waitin on me. I smiled and met up wit her and she grabbed my hand walking into school with the mug on her face.

"Why you gotta look so mean Riri?" I asked and she smiled ah lil bit "You want me ta smile in these other people faces? Okay" She said and I mean mugged her "No nevermind" I said and she chuckled at me.

"Go to yo cubby and I'll see you at the carpet" She said and I nodded runnin off to it.

I put my things in there and turned around seeing William.

He was always tryna get wit me and Ian like him like that. He was weird and stupid, boys have cooties anyways.

"Hey" He head nodded and I frowned "Hi" I walked away and found Azariah sitting on the carpet. In the morning our teacher lets us watch a short film in cartoons and at the end of the day she lets us watch the rest of the movie we started on.

We started on the Lorax and we got 25 more minutes to finish.

"Alright class get comfortable, this is the short film we are going to watch" Our teacher said and I layed my head down in Azariah's lap.

She's so comfy like ah pillow.

There was this lady wit dumplings and the movie was on Disney plus.

Azariah started playing in my hair and I sighed. It felt nice and calming.

Happy 4th of July❤️

Imma continue this cause ion kno what children be doin in 1st grade.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍