5

The morning was calmer except we were tired af. We were filled with coffee and snacks. I wanted to sleep but I was terrified of that thing coming back. " You ok?" Lia asked. She usually stays up later than me so she was doing much better than me. I yawned as gave up a thumbs up. " You should sleep kiddo." She ruffled my hair. She always calls me kid since she is older than me by 4 years. " Come on loser, sleeeep." She picked me up and went to my room. She laid me in my bed. She smacked cheese on my face, " Loser. I love you see you when you wake up." She chuckled. " I love you too Lia." I smiled and tried to sleep.

I heard Lia leave my room and either left or stayed in my house. She was basically family and she has a key to my house so she can come and go whenever. Doesn't matter if I'm at home or not. I tried to sleep and snuggled into my pillow but felt blankets being pulled over my body. I was confused because I didn't hear Lia come back into my room. I opened my eyes and saw my thin curtains moving in the wind. My window was open when I locked it last night.

"LIAAAA!" I screamed and she burst into my room with a knife. " WHAT!?" " MY WINDOW WAS LOCKED AND SOMEONE PUT THE BLANKETS ON ME!" I told her. She ran to the window and looked around. She climbed out and tried to see on the roof. She almost fell out and I quickly grabbed her feet. Thankfully she was quite skinny so I could pull her up. " YOU OK!?" I shouted. " There was something there." She muttered. " What?" I was scared. " Black, I just saw black shoes." She locked my window. 

Then I remembered, " I HAVE CAMERAS!" I shouted. I had cameras all over my home. Most of them are outside and only a few inside. By the front door, back door, kitchen, and living room. And I had one on my roof to see the birds that landed on my roof and near my balcony since I had plants hanging there. I turned on my computer and checked my cameras. It wasn't high enough to see much but there were someone's black shoes. Boots. I reversed it and saw someone climbing up.

There wasn't much because the camera wasn't pointed exactly where my window was. I could see armor and perhaps black skin or clothes. " What the hell?" I was confused. " Why would someone with armor be on your roof?" Lia asked. I was too tired to really think about it. " I don't know. Stay in my room please, I need sleep. Lia agreed and I let her play games on my computer as I went to bed. I passed out soon enough and thankfully, Lia didn't have to wake me up for anything.

When I woke up, Lia was playing a game on my computer still. I yawn and Lia turned around, " Morning (Y/n)" She paused the game. " Hey Lia. Anything happened?" " Oh yeah. Footsteps on the roof. Called the cops, showed the footage, but they couldn't do anything." " WHAT!?" I was wide awake. " Yeah, you sure you wanna live here anymore? My house is big enough." She suggested. I sighed, " I can't, I got too many plants to take care of and the animals like the birdbaths." I told her.

" But this, this thing!" She tried to reason. " Lia, you know I can't pay for someone to water my plants and change the water every day. And the neighbors would miss me." I sigh. " But it's tall, blends into the night, red eyes! What is it Lord Garmadon!?" She listed. Once she said his name, my eyes widened slightly. The memory of me helping him rushing into my mind. But, he wouldn't do this. He wouldn't stalk me because I helped him once. No. It's someone else.

" I doubt it's Lord Garmadon, no one has seen him in months. Also, why would he have a reason to be stalking me?" I chuckled but gulped. "It sounds like the thing that was on the roof," Lia mentioned. " Yeah, didn't you say it blended into the night and everything about the figure was black?" I got out of bed. She nodded, " Oh no. It was the same thing huh." I groan. " Why is it back? " I stretched. " Why did I have to get the cryptid?" I sighed. Lia shrugged, " Don't know. I'm gonna stay for another just to make sure you are ok. That ok?" " Of course!"

I was happily Lia was staying for another. At least someone was there to help me if anything happens. I started to change into clothes and Lia helped picked out an outfit for me. I changed into it and she picked out a necklace for me to wear. I made us breakfast and after that, we went to her house so she can get another change of clothes. She told her roommate where she was going and her roommate gave me a candle. I was confused but he said it helps keep away bad spirits. I thanked him before we left.

We went to the city and went to the market. We got groceries together and thought about different recipes we could make together. She was thinking of a bake sale and I loved the idea. We got a bunch of different things to bake and we paid for it together and we agreed to split any profit from the bake sale. We got into my car and drove back into my car. We drove back to the house but Lia spotted something hiding behind my house. I sighed and parked near my neighbor's house. Lia called the police again and I explained to the neighbors, who were outside, what was happening.

Not only the police came, but the two Ninja as well. " For fucks sake." I knew this was getting more serious when the Ninja were brought in. The Green Ninja questioned me and Lia as the Ice Ninja searched everything. The Green Ninja talked with Ice and I showed them the camera footage. The Green Ninja talked to us a bit more before the Ice Ninja walked back over. " Lloyd." The Ice Ninja walked over. " Yeah Zane?" He looked at him. " Lloyd, I suspect it's your father." Lloyd stared at Zane with the, are you fucking kidding me eyes. " What the hell do you mean you think it's my dad!?"

" Lloyd. What height is your dad? 6'7. He has red eyes, dressed in black and his skin is black. He fits the description of this cryptid. Not only that, his fingerprints were found on the window. It is Lord Garmadon." Zane informed him. I just repeated fuck in my head. The Green Ninja just shook his head. "It's too early for him to be back. It's too early for this shit." He walked away. The Ice Ninja apologized for the Green Ninja's behavior. We said that we understood. " We don't think it's safe for you to say here Ma'am," The Ice Ninja told him.

I talked to the Ninja about how I'd wish to stay home and if there was anything I could do to stay. Ice talked to the police and the Green Ninja. I was given a special number to call to contact the Ninja directly. If it was Lord Garmadon, it was better to get the Ninja involved than the police. I wasn't in big danger since the only thing he has done was put blankets over me and also look into my house. The Green Ninja talked to me a lot about how much of a threat he is and if I even suspect it's him, call them. I sighed, this is gonna be a big hassle. And all because I was nice to him?