27. It's you

Draco's Pov:

I knocked on her door. My mind in other places.

"Hi." She said softly as I opened her door.

"Ready to go?" I said putting on a fake smile.

"Sure let me grab my coat." She said as she leaned away to grab her jacket.

We made small talk as we walked down the corridor and headed towards the main exit.

"It's going to be cold going out so late, but maybe we can get down to hogs made quickly."

"Yea it's bloody freezing." He laughed lightly as I opened the door for her.

"Well I called a carriage for us so we wouldn't have to walk." I smiled.

Her face lit up in happiness as we hopped into the carriage. The men controlling the horse gave them the okay to lead. I heard her shiver and pulled her in and let her rest her head on my shoulder. Sure enough we were there in less then ten minutes.

"Burr." She chartered as we entered the warm coffee shop.

We stopped for coffee before we traveled throughout the small village to stores and to look at Christmas light. Something Adelpha always adored about Christmas.

<>
"Here I brought you coffee." I smiled as I walked up the stairs and called out to her open door. She had been sick the past few days and I knew her favorite coffee. I let her mother know I was coming, making sure her father wouldn't be home. I walked in her room as she laid in her bed, pale and sickly.
"Thank you." She smiled and slowly sat up to grab it. She didn't even bother to ask what kind or what it had in it. She was always thankful for anything, so sweet.
"Hmm this is my favorite." She moaned out with her raspy sore throat. I smiled out her fondly as she took another sip.
"Whats been wrong love." I asked as I climbed into bed next to her.

"What kind would you like?" I asked Alice.

"Hmm, probably pumpkin spice it's my favorite." She said smiling.

Adelpha's favorite also.

I nodded my head and placed our order. Once they called my name I headed up the grab the coffees and handed them to her. I handed it to her as she walked towards the door.

"Where should we go first?" She asked.

"What about the book store?" I said nervously.

I always adored reading, me and Adelpha would always read together or recommend each other books to read.

<>
"Dracoo you weren't supposed to spoil it!" She whined.
"Sorry." I laughed.
"No your not." She said as she pushed me off the bed. Making a loud thump.
Her mother soon walked in covering her eyes.
"I can open my eyes right you two aren't having sex right?" She asked cautiously
"Mum! I would never." Adelpha shouted back. Her mother shot her a knowing full look and laughed. She looked over at me and her mouth dropped.
"Did you push my baby off the bed!" She yelled at Adelpha.
Adelpha's mouth dropped in annoyance. Her mother walked over to me cupping my head into her embrace.
"You poor thing, I don't see why you chose my daughter." She cooed jokingly while holding in her laughter at Adelpha's face.

I knew why I chose her.

"Ew books. Their disgusting who even reads them." Alice scoffed in disgust.

I let a small laugh flow from my lips.

"Point taken, how about the clothing shop." I said hoping it was something she liked.