Chapter Forty Six

Amara's POV

He pushed me down, my back hitting the bed as he instantly went over top of me, his body caging mine.

A smirk was on his face as he stared down at me, a devious look in my eyes.

"You're gonna regret that." He said before quickly grabbing both my hands in one of his and putting them above my head, his fingers strongly gripping around my wrists.

I innocently looked at him, brining my hips to his in order to tease him. He looked down at my moving hips and groaned, his eyes pooling with desire as they met back with mine.

He put his free hand on my hip, stopping me from taking control of the situation.

I only grinned up to him, watching as he took a deep breath.

I let out a cry when he slammed into me, my eyes closing from the instant pleasure.

"Maybe this will teach you to listen." He gritted out, slamming into me again.

I let out a loud moan when he started to pick up his pace, his hand holding onto mine tighter with every thrust.

"Fuck!" I yelled, throwing my head back against the pillows.

His grunts and my moans filled the room, the sound of my cries making him slam into me harder.

"Shit- Amara." He muttered, his fingers now intertwining around mine.

I don't think either of us could last long, for we had been away from each other for such a long time, we were so desperate for each other.

I felt the familiar feeling of a knot forming in my abdomen, and tears started to stream down my face.

"I-I'm gonna." I stuttered, letting out another moan as his free hand dug into the skin at my hips, my body starting to tremble underneath him.

"Not yet." He grumbled, his hips quickly snapping back and forth.

"Luca- please!" I said, moaning as I bit my lip, my back arching toward his chest, our sweaty skins touching together.

"Not-" He didn't have time to finish when I let myself release, my body shivering from the intense pleasure, my eyes rolling to the back of my head in ecstasy.

He tsked, watching as my body trembled, "Hm. I don't think I told you to do that, did I?"

I stared back up at him, watching as annoyance sprang in his eyes.

"Answer me." He gritted out, his hand trailing up my waist toward my neck, his fingers slightly squeezing around it.

I clenched my thighs together, the feeling of only his hands around my neck made my abdomen fill with desire once more, and I tried to rub my thighs together for some friction.

"Look at you." He cooed, his movements so slow, "Such a naughty girl."

My breath hitched as he said those words, watching as he formed them on his tongue.

Fuck it was so hot

He smirked down at me, his fingers moving down towards my stomach, and then the bundle of nerves that sat lower.

I let out a moan when he moved his thumb over it, teasing the sensitive area.

"Shit-" I groaned, throwing my head once more.

He removed his hand put it on my chin, pulling it forward.

"Keep your eyes open love, I want to see what I do to you," he said before attaching his fingers once again to my lower half, trying to keep my eyes open as he trailed them over it.

I let out a breathy moan, the feeling of him slowly entering and toying his fingers over the sensitive areas, sent me into absolute bliss.

Fuck It felt so good

So good I think I could come again, but I held it back, not wanting to make Luca upset.

"Please let me." I cried out, his eyes directly on mine as he slowly moved against my body.

"I'm sorry what?" He smirked, "You'll have to beg."

My eyes squinted toward his, not wanting to feed his ego.

"Beg Amara," he repeated.

"I hate you." I spat back, and a smile grew on his face.

"You know you love me," I couldn't help but let out a faint smile, but it was replaced with a moan as he pinched the sensitive skin.

"I won't ask you again, beg for it," he demanded again, and I gave in, starting to plead to his request.

"Luca, please let me come. I'm begging you, I need you." I breathed out, and I felt his movements instantly change.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and let out a scream of his name. He thrusted in and out of me so fast I felt like I couldn't stop coming

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He said over and over again, his thrusts becoming sloppy as he was coming close, his breathing now against my neck, the feeling making me closer to my edge.

He moaned my name as he released, my body releasing with him.

He squeezed my hands and let go, kissing my neck and then made his way toward my lips. His soft mouth pressed against mine, our breaths mixed together.

"I fucking love you." He said to me, pulling away from my face, "I love you so fucking much I can't stop thinking about you. You're in my mind all day everyday."

He stared into my eyes, and before he could take it back, I smashed my lips against his, pulling him closer by the neck.

"I fucking love you too." I said, feeling the smile on his lips as he pulled me against him.

He laid down beside me, pulling me against his chest.

"Goodnight, Luca." I said as I yawned, "I love you." I smiled.

He kissed the top of my head, his hand moving against the side of my arm.

"Sleep tight, my love." He watched as I cuddled up to him, my hand draped over his waist.

"I love you too." I heard him whisper before we both fell asleep.