Chapter 17

Rossy Pov

I bolted awake from the dream. It was not a dream infact a memory.

A happy memory that I never wanted to come out from.

"Rossy get ready they are leaving in one hour" Alpha mind linked her.

I decided not to hear him and walked towards bathroom.

After having a really cool bath in the morning I put a black crop top and white skinny jeans pairing with my favorite Converse.

Half an hour had already passed. And half hour until i leave the house.

Oh shit

I never got time to pack a bag.

God help me.

I pulled out a Suitcase and quickly packed some of my t shirts and jeans,leggings and some Dress with other necessary items. Closing it I moved towards my shoulder bag. 

If I am going then I am not leaving my things I love the most behind.

I put my purse, headphones, I pods, earphone, laptop, other credit cards which I don't use most of the times in the bag.

I checked my watch oh more twenty minutes to burn.

Sighing I walked into the basement. I pulled the large box that was resting there.

God how did my manage to put it here at first place. Never I thought it will be this hard.

Looking at the hidden place under it. I carefully took a torch and opened the cabinet. The staircase was not long but at least well hidden.

I was getting close to it. The place suddenly shined as I walked inside.

There it was 'my secret'.

The walls were covered with mirror even the ceiling too. No one knew about this place except for Me and our late Luna. She gave me the idea about putting the mirror so that only a torch in between will light the whole room.

It took me a whole year to build this place. Not knowing how many nights I have spend here crying for my loss. Hidden from the whole world.

I put my hand on the red circle that was surrounding it. The box came into view. I pulled it with me. A lone tears escaped my eyes.

The sound of knocking on the door brought me out of my trance.

Shit shit cursing under my breath I ran out of the room to the staircase.

I closed the cabinet. And put the large box just like it was before.

The footsteps were getting closer.

I put away the box back of the large one.

Just in cue the door opened.

"Rossy"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Readers

hope you are fine. 

So enjoy the update....

What is Rossy secret?

Do you have any secret that you haven't told anyone...?

BE SAFE
have a good day...

Ciao