20.

The pair walked out from the car, which Jungkook wasted no time held her hand in his big ones and walked side by side to the rusty gate of the orphanage. Faint screams and giggles could be heard with talking and mumbling which bought a smile to their face before entering the premise.  Jungkook looked around, bowed down to a gardener who seems to still remember him because the old man looked happy seeing him and greeted them before leaving them by their own.

It wasn't big, but it was cozy. The small field which kids are running around and the the two story building which was painted with various pictures, some faded and some new did brought a warmth to Haewon heart. Jungkook must have liked this place so much. "It still the same, I guess they really make is as nostalgic as it can"

"Are they nice to you?"

"They are my family. Though we did receive every new kids every month and give two or three for adoption, it was never hard to get close. I painted that"

He pointed at a sudden drawing, a hue purple with with a shade of sunset, a spot perfectly suited for the piece of art and she looked amazed. It was a mix of two colours she never thought will be combined so well until Jungkook show it to her. "You paint that?"

"They say I was quite talented, so I painted it with them. It is fading now, but the Mrs. Kang doesn't want anyone to paint it over with another drawing because as she said before 'Jungkookie is my favorite'",

"Jungkookie?," She said, smiling at the cute nickname he was given and the pink shade of his cheeks was visible enough for Haewon to see. They continued strolling around, Jungkook reminiscing every place of the orphanage until they stopped at the backyard, a child with a beautiful dark hair that reached her small waist sitting down at one of the stool,her back body facing the pair as she is too absorbed with what she is doing right now.

Haewon then took a seat beside her with Jungkook did the same, the child abruptly looked up and pure fear shown in her eyes but Haewon responded with a smile. "Hi! I'm Haewon. What's your name?"

"Jae-Jaeun," the child say, and she looked as if she was about to cry but Haewon intended no harm. All she wanted was to be friends with the child. And the child looked so lonely without having friends beside her. Glancing at the drawing she was absorbed before, she saw the picture which she was fast to know what it is.

A family picture.

Though it was mainly some scribble with stickman here and there, random cars, tree and house, she knew it was the family the little girl had before. "This is you family?"

With the mention of it, the child smile lit up and nodded eagerly, pushing the drawing to Haewon and started to talk and she was all ears. "This is my father, he had a biiiiiiiig car and he always call it my 'baby'. Then this is mother, she is a teacher and she is scary, but she cooked the best jajangmyeon for us! Then my brother, Han Jaewon, he always pick on me! He say 'you are a pig' and 'cry baby' because I look like one when I cry. This is our dog, he's a small puppy and always make my father tripped down"

"How biiiig was his car?"

"This big!," The girl opened her arms to stretch it and she laughed before the child giggle. The two have forgotten Jungkook was there, looking at them but his gaze mostly rested on the woman who recently have played with the string of his heart, the pride and joy in his short time which Jungkook hated how he still couldn't let her know about it.

They were now colouring together the picture Jaeun draw, completely absorbed as the child keep on talking about her father small adventure with her every Sunday at the forest, where Haewon guessed her father was herb collector for traditional medicine. Then she learned her mother was school teacher for high schoolers at the town, explaining why she is strict with them than their father but the child enjoyed her because she cooked the best.