「14」 Battle with Orochimaru

A/n: Okay, before this starts, I have something to show you all.

This is a little fan art of (Y/n) Kocho, made by yours truly, the author

This is a little fan art of (Y/n) Kocho, made by yours truly, the author. This is the best I can do of making her. Hope you guys like it. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

 Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

「Battle with Orochimaru」
♡14♡

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

(Y/n) Pov:

I stood far away with Sasuke and Sakura, from Orochimaru. I clenched my fists, with my teeth gritting, and my eyes full of anger. They can't see it, since I'm wearing my mask.

He is definitely back here for me, isn't he? He hasn't made a move ever since the incident in the past.

Orochimaru pulls out the Earth scroll, making Sakura perk up, to which Orochimaru noticed. "Ah. You want our Earth scroll, don't you? 'Cause you have the heaven scrool."

Orochimaru sticks out his long tongue, and shoved the Earth scroll down his throat and swallowed it. I mentally gagged from looking at this again. Every time I often think of Orochimaru, I think of him and his long fricking tongue. Still grosses me out.

"Well, when this is all over, one of us will have both scrolls." Orochimaru sticked out his tongue again, before putting his fingers on his left eye. I know what's gonna happen!

"And the other will be dead." I quickly shutted my eyes before this whole thing happens. About five seconds later, I slowly opened my eyes to see the expressions of my team mates. I glared at Orochimaru, while still standing still. "Oh, My~ You were able to withstand that? My dear, (Y/n)~"

I clenched my fingernails deeper into my hand, making it slightly bleed. "I am not falling for the same trick again! I'm gonna bring my team to safety, and taking you down whether you like it or not!" I shouted on top of my lungs. To which I haven't screamed that loud in my life.