Chapter 17, Shiro The Matchmaker

_Author Pov_

Y/n hummed a melody as she skipped around the hallway. She was just chilling with Shiro in the garden but shinobu summoned her. She stopped in her track and noticed something bumped into her leg. She look down and saw Shiro.

"Ah! I already told you that you can't come '' She exclaim as she pick up the bunny who followed her. '' You know about Nee-sama,right? '' she whispered to her bunny who seem to understand what she was saying. That's right. The so called Nee-sama,Shinobu can't stand furry creatures.

-FLASHBACK-

Y/n was roaming around the head-quarter until she saw a bush shaking. She thought it was a demon so she readied her dragger and headed to the bush cautiously. The bush shook again,alerting y/n even more. But when she look inside the Bush,she was surprised to see a bunny tangled in the bush.

(Shiro look like this btw. This is not mine,i just screenshot the photo i found in Google.)

When the bunny realizes that someone's here. It was its turn to become alert. The bunny trembles slightly when y/n's hand makes its way to him but soon calm down as she pet him. Y/n was being extra careful because she heard that bunnies can die from fear. ' What a fragile creature' she thought as she keep on petting him.

Y/n managed to free the bunny. From that day,the bunny follows y/n like a lost puppy who's following his owner. Y/n thought it was cute so she let him.

One day,y/n decided to ask shinobu's permission to keep the bunny. She went to the estate with Shiro in her arms to find Shinobu.

" Nee-sama! Can i please keep him? pretty please? '' y/n shoved Shiro at Shinobu. Unfortunately,Shinobu got startled at the sudden appearance of the furry creature and hug the nearest person for security who happened to be the water pillar,Tomioka Giyuu. Shinobu's on top of standing giyuu who look confused and shocked. Her breasts are on his face making a faint blush appeared on his cheeks.

And you just stand there awkwardly,not knowing what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that accident,Shinobu surprisingly gave you the permission to keep Shiro but told you to keep Shiro away from her. You noted 'Nee-sama is afraid of furry creatures' in your mind.

Meanwhile with Giyuu,he got ignored by Shinobu the whole week because she was embarrassed.

-FLASHBACK ENDED-

You snickered at the memory,it was kinda funny if you look back at it. Shiro just tilts his head,curious on what you're thinking about. You keep giggling while heading toward the garden to sent Shiro back.

(shinobu ignoring giyuu,this is how it went)

Hashira meeting has ended. Everyone started leaving and went to their own estate. Giyuu stood up and hold out his hand to help Shinobu get up like usual but Shinobu stood up by herself and leaves the scene quickly. Giyuu look at Shinobu's retreating figure and look at his hand,his face stoic but his eyes says otherwise. Did he do something wrong? He thought.

The love hashira who happened to saw the scene and wondered if something happened between them. Shinobu ignoring Giyuu is unusual after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Kocho-''

Giyuu called out as he tried to make the girl talk to him but no avail.The other hashiras sighed. It's been three days and all three days were over with Giyuu calling Shinobu and an embarrassed Shinobu avoiding him. Whenever Mitsuri try to ask the two of them what happened,she was always met with Shinobu changing the subject and Giyuu saying 'I don't know' and quickly leaving the scene because iguro look like he was ready to murder him.

So on the seventh day, Giyuu decided to ask Uzui for advice because he has three wives. Three wives means he's good with ladies.

'' Oh hoo hoo,you came to the right person! I will flamboyantly show you how it's done. '' He exclaimed as he started making out with one of his wives. Giyuu deadpanned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Kocho-''

He tried to talk to her again and she stood up ready to leave the scene. But before she could do that, Giyuu grabbed her arm,stopped her from leaving him again. She look at him surprised at his bold action. A faint blush started to appear on her cheeks.

'' Y-yes? '' She cursed herself for stuttering as she tried to calm her beating heart. She mentally thanks the dark for covering her red face.

''.......Did i do something wrong? ''

''No...''

'' Then why.....why are you ignoring me?''

'' ......B-because i was embarrassed....''

Giyuu eyes widen in realization. She was embarrassed because of the accident. He let go of her arm.

'' ....Are you okay now? '' he hesitantly asks.

'' Yes,thank you for the worry. '' Shinobu replied calmly after regaining her composure.

That night,they made up and everything went to normal but you can notice that they became closer than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Y/n named the bunny Shiro because his fur is white and she can't think of any other names. Kuroo's name is based on the color too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! I AM SO SORRY IF THIS IS CRINGE 😥😥 I was going to make them hug but i don't know if you guys like giyushino or not.

Anyways,hope you enjoy!