Chapter-45

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

Waking up in the morning I was greeted with a beautiful smile of my man.

My man.

It sounds right.

"Morning baby", he smiled widely seeing me awake.

His hands were playing with my hair making me feel blessed with the sight.

"Morning babe", kissing his cheeks I greeted him back.

His smile turned into a surprised state making me chuckle.

"I don't know you were this sweet", he teased me with his smirk while I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"You hate sweet right? I'm sorry", I teased him back making him shrug.

How should I ask him?

It will spoil his mood.

"So What's the plan today?", He asked me when I got out of bed to get back to my room.

"I have to meet my dad and mom. I have to get back to company. I'll be returning by eleven in night..probably", I finished while he nodded.

"We will have that talking thing when you return", he said getting up standing infront of me.

I was surprised.

"How do you know?", I asked him still surprised.

"You are too easy to read babe. I know you were itching to have this talk but you couldn't bring it up as it maybe ruin things between us".

"And don't worry..nothing gonna change between us. We will sit and talk. If we argue we will again find time and we will talk. This is what we are going to do from now on", he said folding his hands in front of his chest making me smile wider.

That's what I was thinking.

Open conversation!

"That's..I like it", I said sincerely.

He smiled back.

Hugging him one last time I got ready and went down.

"See you in evening Aaron", I waved at him.

Getting into my car I drove to my home.

I was smiling all the while.

When I reached home I was little tensed.

I saw my dad and mom sitting at the garden laughing.

Just go with the talk. Do not argue.

"Hey mom Hey dad", I greeted while my mom ran to me and hugged me tightly.

God.....this heavenly smell.

I missed her.

"I missed you baby", she wiped her tears making me give her a smile.

"How is dad?", I asked her.

"He is doing good. Now tell me what is going on with you?", She got straight to the point.

"Umm... everything is fine now", I said while she looked not convinced.

"Let me talk with dad. Later we will catch up. I promise", I got to my dad.

"How are you doing dad?", I asked taking a seat infront of him.

He looked better without the ventilator and wires.

"I'm doing good little one", he answered as silence took over between us.

"I know you are mad at me", he sounded weak.