Chapter (6) Dissapeared

"I was waiting for you... but you never came back...."

23/07/21

23/07/21

A/N: guys I changed the ages a little,
Jungkook is 29 year old now and
Taehyung is 27 year old now.

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

(Continuation Of the last chapter....)

The blue haired male was humming to himself, swifting his body with the light music which played in the kitchen.

A soft smile tugging on his lips, as with every swift his blue locks bounce;

His hands stirred the soup, which he was preparing for his husband. After his husband left, he took a good bath and now is preparing food for him.

Taehyung placed cutleries on the table perfectly, smiling to himself as he glanced at the wall, the clock showing perfect 8.00 O'clock.

Two hours had already passed....

He stared at the clock and then back at the door, his son sleeping in his room peacefully, he had no one to talk with now.

The blue haired male popped down on the couch, a pout adoring his soft lips as he was bored, but then a thought crossed his mind.

Standing up on his feet, he ran toward their room, opening the closest, pulling out a photo album.

Why not go through some old memories ?

He smiled to himself, staring at the album lovingly, going back to the living room, he sat on the floor, placing the album in his lap.

All of the pictures the album had were after their marriage as before their marriage they both had met each other only twice.

Taehyung opened the album as his eyes fell over the images he smiled to himself, tracing the images, old memories crossing his mind.