𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

This morning, my first class was English literature, which starts at 9 am. I practically leapt out of my bed to do my usual routine. Make the bed, open the curtains, wash my face and brush my teeth.  I walked into my closet and placed my school uniform on the couch. 

I walked into the bathroom and started stripping off my silk rose gold pyjamas. I clipped my hair up because there was no need to wash my hair every day. I took a quick shower before wrapping myself in a towel and did the rest of my routine. 

There was quite a variety of school uniform's here, especially for females. The one I wore was a white long-sleeved blouse, a high waist black pleated skirt, a black blazer with a white crest sewed on the left chest, black tie with a gold tie bar clip. The word 'Winxsor' was engraved on it.

Standing before my bathroom vanity, I buttoned up my blazer before tying my hair up into a neat high ponytail. I did my skincare routine, applied the same cherry lip gloss I wore yesterday and curved my eyelashes using my eyelash curler. For the last touch, I sprayed some Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey. Perfumes with a fruity scent were an absolute yes for me. 

For footwear, we were, strictly, asked to wear black. I put on my white school socks and wore black ballerina flats with shiny upper and upper foot straps. I've placed my needed necessities in my white leather backpack last night before bed, so I just went to grab it off my desk chair.

After our lunch yesterday, my sisters and I went to a shop to go buy casings for our key cards. We don't want them getting scratched or anything. I bought a simple grey leather casing and we three got our initials engraved on it. In gold at the bottom corner of my casing was 'K. La Cartier'.  I placed my key card in the casing and dropped it into one of my backpack's inner pockets. Finally, I hung the arms of my backpack on my shoulders. 

One last look in the mirror and I was ready to go.

❇❇❇

After my sister's and I had our breakfast in the dining hall, I started making my way toward my English Literature classroom. I spend some time yesterday going over my schedule and the school map, just so that I won't get lost. I was able to find my classroom, easily. 

"Not getting lost on the first day. Tick", I mumbled to myself. 

The classroom was like any normal classroom. No, it was not. It looked like a classroom where royals learned proper etiquette in. The walls were white with gold trims the desks were dark wooden brown and there was a chalkboard at the front with the teacher's desk directly in front of it. 

Little did I know, I was receiving lots of stares the moment I entered the classroom. 

I honestly don't want to mind. I didn't even have my bodyguards with me and I'm luring attention to myself. I texted Antoine telling him that all was good and we three didn't need our bodyguards. It took a lot of convincing, but eventually, I won. The three of us each had personal bodyguards. I had four, Sophia and Tamara had two. But at the end of the day, all of them looked after all of us.