Chapter55:Pleasure

{A/N}:
I wrote this in the middle of the mall... It was so hard to keep a straight face then there were people passing by.... (ʋ)

Continue with Warning that this is a somewhat "Spicy" chapter( )

~Third Person POV~
Kenma admired every inch of her, he lightly kissed her neck until her chest, tracing every faded scar with his slender fingers, Y/N's gentle yet enticing soft sounds that sent vibrations to both of them.

Kenma's hands wandered around her skin, tracing and leaving small kisses on her skin, marking almost every inch of Y/N, his warm breath tickling her tender skin making them wanting more.

He found the spot on Y/N's neck that made her moan with pleasure, he sucked on it as his hand found it's way into Y/N's pussy. She was new to the sensation that Kenma made her feel, his fingers going in and out of her as she moaned.

Kenma moved his lips to her chest, he left a mark on her neck, he started sucking on her sensitive buds while rubbing her clit, she moaned under him, Kenma moved back to her lips and gave her a sweet kiss, he went close to her ear "Your dripping wet Kitten~" He said in a low hushed tone sending shivers up Y/N's back "Do you want me?" He asked and Y/N shyly nodded while looking away, Kenma used his other hand to make Y/N look at him "Say it. Tell me you want me." He said in a demanding voice.

Y/N looked at him straight in the eye, she placed a loose strand of Kenma's hair behind his ear "I want you Pudding..." She said and Kenma grinned and gave her a kiss "Good Kitten." He said as he pulled down his shorts and reached in the drawer beside the bed and pulled out a condom.

He placed the rubber on his dick and positioned himself between Y/N's legs, he looked at Y/N and she gave him a slight nod, he slid it in and it made Y/N moan loudly, it was a good thing that the house helpers had their own place at the side of the mansion and Kitaro's room was on the other side of the mansion.

They threw their head back "S-Shit... Your tight Kitten..." He said as he slightly squeezed her thigh making her moan once more, she grabbed onto the bedsheets, she was shocked by how big he was, a tear escaped from her eye from wincing earlier, Kenma wiped away the tear "Am I hurting you?" He asked "I-It's okay, Let's continue..." She said while giving him a reassuring kiss.

Kenma slowly moving into her making her moan, he grunted due to the friction they've created. Soon he started to pick up his pace increasing Y/N's moans. He went deeper inside her, he found the area that made Y/N arch her back more, he kept on hitting it until they both reached their climaxes.

This continued on for a couple hours. Six rounds later, they were both heavily panting as their grunts and moans echoed through the four walls of their bedroom. He pounded into her multiple times as they simultaneously hit their climax, he pulled out of Y/N, he kissed her softly, she kissed back, her half-lidded eyes showing her exhaustion that night, Kenma carried her to the bathroom to get both of them cleaned up.

He fixed the bed and placed a shirt over Y/N's body. She only had her panties on under his shirt, they went under the covers, Kenma pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist and intertwining their hands.

"I love you..." He whispered into her ear "I love you most..." Y/N drowsily replied as she drifted off to sleep, Kenma kissed her forehead and fell asleep in their embrace.

•^• TimeSkip •^•

The next morning, Y/N woke up with a sore body and breakfast in bed brought by Kenma. He gave her a kiss on the forehead as he sat beside her as she ate. He kept staring at her neck "Ken? Are you okay?" She asked "Just admiring how pretty you look with my mark on you..." He said innocently while snapping a quick photo of Y/N.

She flushed red as Kenma showed him a photo of her neck, multiple hickeys were spread out on her neck down to her chest while one hickey stood out most, Y/N finished her breakfast and Kenma decided to bring it to the kitchen first. Y/N found her way to the bathroom, the shirt didn't really cover her much. She stared into a mirror, she lifted her shirt slightly, red and purple little spots decorated her body, from her neck down to her thighs.

The images of last night kept replaying in her mind as her cheeks tinted pink. Y/N got stuck in her own mind again that she didn't notice Kenma walk up to her, his arms that wrapped around her body brought her back from her reverie.

"Sorry for overdoing it last night... You were irresistible..." He said "It's alright... I'm just trying to figure out how I would hide this while we attend Tobio's ceremony later..." Y/N said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek "Why hide them? Aren't they pretty?" He whined "They're pretty but we can't just go to a ceremony with me covered in hickeys..." She chuckled and he nodded in agreement.

"Let's take a shower together." Kenma said "W-What?" Y/N stammered from Kenma's sudden boldness "Come on!" He said as he pulled her and started undressing both of them and went in the shower.

They were chuckling throughout the bath, Kenma even got shampoo in his eye which he whined to Y/N about as they got out the shower. They got dressed and got ready to head out.

Last night's pleasure.

Holy Water anyone? I need that... and so does the people that accidentally peeked over my shoulder while writing this.

Word Count:1030