chapter 26

"YOU CHEATED!!" Accused Andi. I just laughed and smirked.

"I did not know you were a sore loser, Mr. Vianarco." I remarked. The man just flipped me off, and continued grumbling about it being the controller's fault that he lost all ten round.

"YOU RIGGED THE GAME I JUST KNOW IT" He pouted. i just laughed, and went out of the room, face back to emotionless. When Andi saw the change in my mood, he shook his head and walked in front of me down the stairs. I followed, having nothing better to do. Alexandre, Alfonio and Anthony were in the room.

"But Xenny, i am the last one to get it i the group. What are they going to say? You know i am always the first one to get everything right? You are so late." Pouted Charlotte, holding a brand new Chanel bag that, by the looks of it, Alexandre had finally bought for her. Here we go, again. Andi quickly went to the kitchen and came out with a bowl of Doritos, and placed it between us on the couch. 

"Charlotte, the least you can do is thank me" Said a very annoyed looking Alexandre.

"Thank you?" Screeched an even more annoyed Charlotte. "What are you even saying. You are SUPPOSED to buy me what i want. That is why you are my brother," She scoffed. Ooh this is getting interesting, i think as i scoop a handful of Doritos and shoved them in my mouth. From the corner of my eyes, i could see Andi do the same. We are such children.

"I am SUPPOSED to do that?" Alexandre looked baffled. "No Tills, i am supposed to support you, protect you, and care for you. That is what a good brother is supposed to do." He explained. With what he said, a feel of loneliness grew in me. I also wanted brothers, who would support me. While i can protect myself anytime,  I am just 15. Sometimes i just do not want to fight. I just want have someone else protect me. 

"But you would have done that if i was the real princess right?" She mocked. Uh oh, this might turn dirty, and i really do not want to be involved in a stupid ass cat fight right now. Charlotte didn't give Alexandre a chance to answer, and continued. "But no, since i am the fake princess, you would not want to waste you money on me." She yelled. I felt sad for her.

Alfonio immediately came towards us  and hugged Charlotte, who was crying by now, "Now belmosa, who told you that? You are our princess, our sister, our everything. Shh, stop crying." He cooed in her ear. 

"You promise?" She sniffled.

"Yep, you are the best sister ever." He assured.

"I am your only sister silly." She giggled.

Alfonio laughed and nodded, kissing her head and walking in the kitchen. Charlotte smirked at me, like she won a competition. Great, i do not feel sad anymore.

"Tilly, i will buy you everything you want, just do not say that anymore. What i meant was that you are our cousin, not immediate sister, but that does not mean i do not love you." Pleaded Alexandre. 

Charlotte grinned, visibly enjoying the power she had. "Well, Louis Vuitton released a new line, we are going SHOPPING today." She shrieked in excitement, and dragged Alexandre and Anthony out of the door. I stared after them, sitting there in a silence, mind full of thoughts

Andi just sighed, and pulled me into a side hug. "Wanna practice your aim princess?" He asked, trying to lift my mood.

"Let's do this." i grinned, and happily followed him downstairs to the basement, where there was a shooting ring. Alvaro and Estian were already there.

Andi handed me a gun, and ear muffs, before following me to the long distance arena. I took my stance, and from the corner of my eyes, saw Andi doing the same, while the boys had stopped talking and were watching us. I shook away all that, only focusing on the red dot that was a bit far from us. Andi shot first. Bulls eye. I went next. It hit the circle right outside the red dot. Dammit. I shot again and again. For an hour straight, Andi and i practiced, where i managed to hit the bullseye ten time, while Andi did not miss a single bullet. 

"Wow, you are really good at this." i remarked, removing the ear muffs.

"I was taught this when i was just 10, so with time i reached this level." He smile fondly at me.

"Same" i muttered, but he heard anyway, and his smile dropped.

"Tay, you were really good at shooting." Said Alvaro, jogging towards us.

"Thank you." i muttered and walked away. This might seem rude, but  my mind was now swarmed with memories of when i was just ten. I quickly ran upto my room and slammed the door, before sliding down the wall with my head clutched in my hands, trying to keep the memories in the back of my mind, and the tears at bay. One memory that stood out was of meeting Ethan. I was bloody and bruised, and Ethan saw me lying on the sidewalk of a park. He immediately rushed to me, and his parents stitched me. After that, we became inseparable.

That was exactly when i heard my ringtone, specifically Ethan's ringtone. I quickly dried my  tears and put on the fakest cherry voice i could.

"Hey Ethan" I chirped, too enthusiastically, hoping he would not notice.

He did notice. My heart raced at that.

"Hey Tay Tay, guess what, we- wait, cupcake, are you okay? Were you crying? Did your brothers do something? i am coming over right now." I laughed at his concern.

"Eth, you know that i am no longer fifteen minutes away from you, right? Besides i am okay. SO tell me what you were saying." I changed the topic. Ethan dismissed what had happened, and started telling me about his day. I smiled even though there was a continuous sting in my heart. When will these fucking feeling go away?

"And then, we went to the mall and-" I could not take it anymore.

"Hey Ethan, i have to go, for umm.. lunch, yeah lunch, so umm we will talk later yeah?" I interrupted him.

"Oh" Came his disappointed voice, and my heart squeezed. "No problem, just be okay. Goodbye love." His cherry voice was back, and he cut the call.

I jumped on my bed, and drifted off to sleep, not even going downstairs to eat.

I was woken up by the knocking on my door. 

"Come in" I answered in a sleepy voice. The triplets and Estian came inside. Abel had his hands behind his back, as if hiding something.

"Hey are you alright? You did not have lunch." Asked Apollo, sitting on the edge of my bed to give me some space.

"Yeah yeah" i waved my hand in the air, dismissing it, before sitting up straight on the bed. "What did you need?"

"Well, we umm, actually Estian will tell you." Alvaro started before  turning to Estian.

"I will what?" He jumped up, before composing himself, and turning to Abel. "You are the eldest, you tell."

I just sighed and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, do not be mad. And remember we had uncles permission. And well, you are not close to anyone here, maybe except uncle. And this doesn't mean we do not want to get to know you. Well, we thought you might be getting lonely, if you aren't then that is bad. Please do not get mad at us, we thought-" Abel rambled. It was cute to see a mafia leader looking so nervous.

"Spit it out Accariano" I said.

"well um, here" He said before bringing both his hand forward.

Lying his his hands was the cutest and smallest little Siberian husky sleeping.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; Soo long chapter. First exam on monday, wish me luck cause i will need it, it is of social studies. And comment DOG NAMES!! ENJOY!!

Also, to all the silent readers, PLEASE vote and comment what you think!