One

You were sitting on the couch when Tony and Morgan came back inside the house, they had been playing with Steve outside, Steve was visiting for a while "hey kid" Steve said while sitting down next to you "hey Steve" you said and closed your book.

"Pepper's making lunch" he said "I know" you said and sat the book down in the coffee table "aren't you going to eat?" He asked "not hungry" you said then left the living room. Steve got up and walked into the kitchen where Pepper, Tony and Morgan were "there you guys go" Pepper said while placing the plates with lunch on them on the counter.

After lunch

Tony and Morgan went into the living room to watch TV, while Steve was helping Pepper clean the dishes "have you guys talked to Y/n lately?" Steve asked while drying a plate "the last time I talked to her was yesterday, why is something worng?" Pepper said while washing a cup.

"She just seems off" Steve said "what do you mean by that?" Pepper asked "she's just not like her old self" Steve said "well she is getting older" Pepper said "I gusse" Steve said but he knew that something was bothering you.

The next day

You headed downstairs for breakfast "hey Y/n, are you busy after school today?" Pepper asked you once you entered the kitchen "yeah I am, Peter and I are hanging out at his place, why?" You said while grabbing an apple "oh, well I wanted to talk to you, maybe when you get back" Pepper said "okay sure" you said then headed out the front door.

Pepper and Morgan came out shortly after you get in the car, Pepper put Morgan in her car seat and then get in the front seat "Morgan and I are going shopping after we drop you off" Pepper said while starting the car "can I get candy today?" Morgan asked from the backseat "if your good, do you want anything Y/n?" Pepper said "no I'm good" you said.

The whole car ride was silent, when the car stopped you got out and headed inside, today was Friday your favorite day of the week. You got your books and then headed to Peter's locker "happy birthday Y/n" Ned said once you reached Peter's locker "did you really have to say it that loud?" You asked "but it's your birthday" Ned said "are you still coming over to my place tonight?" Peter asked "yeah is ten o'clock okay with you?" You said "yeah that's fine" Peter said.

You headed to your frost class, once you got there you placed your books on the desk then sat down, Flash sat down next to you "what are you doing, you don't sit here" you said "I just wanted to know if you were going to my party" He said "your a party" you said "yes I invited you remember" he said "I must have forgotten, and I'm not coming I have plans" you said.

Flash didn't move until the teacher walked into the classroom, after your frost class you headed to your second class. You were in math when the bell rang telling the students that it was time for lunch, you sat across from Ned and Peter, they were talking in low voices "what's up?" You said causing both of them to jump "nothing, nothing's worng why do you ask" Ned said "then why are you guys whispering to each other?" You asked "we not" Peter said "you were, I saw you" MJ said and sat down next to you.

After school

You and Peter headed to his place, once you guys got there you took off your backpack and sat down in the couch "so how's your birthday going?" Peter asked while sitting down next to you "fine I guess" you said, you guys watched what ever you picked out while pizza. May came home later that night "hey Anut May" Peter said "hey guys, umm Pepper wants you home" May said "now?" You asked "yes, she said that she wanted to talk to you about something" May said while sitting on the couch "right, well I'll text you" you said while grabbing your backpack.

You waited for Happy to pick you up since it was to late to walk home, once he got there you hopped inside the car "your late" you said "I know I'm sorry, but Morgan was outside and we couldn't find her" he said "where did she go?" You asked "in her tent" he said, you headed inside the house "where were you?" Tony asked he was waiting on the couch "why did you care?" You asked "because I'm your dad" he said, you almost laughed "I told you a week ago that I was going to Peter's place and I told you again last night" you said while shutting the door "why were you there?" He asked "because it's my birthday, so we hang out" you said "no, your birthday isn't until the 24'th of April" he said "it is the 24'th of April" you said.

Tony pulled out his phone and checked the date "okay fine your right it's the 24'th, but why didn't you tell me?" He asked "I did tell before bed last night and a week ago, you just forget" you said "how would I forget you told me something" he said now standing up "maybe you forget, because your always with Morgan" you said the two of you were so close to yelling at each other "I'm not always with Morgan" he said "yes you are" you said.

"No I'm not, I know that your favorite food is pizza" he said "it's tacos" you said "since when?" He asked "since I was five remember, I told you that I liked tacos" you said, he was silent "I'm going to bed" you said "that means I'm in my bedroom, if you even remember where that is" you said the headed upstairs to your bedroom.