Repeating same mistake

Jimin's P. O. V. 

After I got a call from Manager-nim, I went to the HYBE building immediately as they told me it's urgent. Taehyung joined me cause I was feeling scared and vulnerable. 

"Shh, nothing will happen, trust me. " Taehyung was convincing but I couldn't keep my mind straight. 

We arrived at the building as I gulped. Taehyung took my hand and led me because I didn't have the mental strength to walk by myself. 

After taking the elevator, we reached to 13th floor as we stood in front of manager-nim's room. 

"Knock Jimin-ah. " Taehyung said as he held my hand more tightly.

I looked at him and he nodded, looking as scared as me. I slowly lifted my shaky hands as the sound of a soft knock echoed in the hallway. 

I looked at the clock and it was 11:45 at night. 

I was about to knock again but the door opened as we saw manager-nim and beside him was Bang-PD. 

My face became pale as fear drenched all the colors of my face. 

"You don't need permission for breaking rules then why do you need permission to come in? " Manager-nim scoffed but PD-nim remained calm. 

Just like the calm situation before the storm. 

I forced my legs to go inside as PD-nim offered me a chair. Taehyung sat just beside me, still holding my hand. 

"So, Jimin-ah.... " PD-nim trailed as he pointed at the screen. 

I looked at the direction and saw the picture of me kissing Jae. I looked down immediately. 

"We were able to put the video down from internet but....BUT! What'll we do about the screenshots taken by Armies? How will I take them down? Should I contact every single Army and beg for it?! " Manager-nim shouted as me and Taehyung both flinched. 

My eyes became teary as I dared not to let them fall. Taehyung looked at me with his own glassy eyes, already feeling bad for me. 

"I'm sorry, " was all I could mumble. 

"You should've known that before kissing her. " Manager-nim spatted. 

"I thought you grew up but you're just a kid! A kid who can't even control his hormones. Should we need this type of kid for a worldwide group like BTS? " Manager-nim smirked as he looked at me. 

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. 

"First ask why he did that? " Taehyung said. 

"Oh, do we have that much time? " Manager-nim asked as he looked at PD-nim. 

"Well, better be a good reason or you'll be out of the group quicker than you can spell your own name. " PD-nim said as he looked at me. 

"I can't tell you the reason. " I said as Taehyung looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Jimin-ah! " Taehyung shouted.