18

At Taehyung's office:

Taehyung was working on his laptop, when he heard a loud thunder, he got shocked and instantly worried about Eunwoo, as he knows Eunwoo doesn't like thunders.

It continued for long, sometimes it comes with lightning. He was about to call his secretary when someone knocked on the door, he told the person to come in.

The door opened and revealed all his friends, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoonji. He got confused on why are they there, so he decided to ask.

T: why are you all here?

J: Mr. President. I got a report about rain storms coming in our country, and we don't know when will it stop. Tomorrow will be the start of that strong storm.

Taehyung got worried, he knew this rain storms are gonna last long. It will cost disaster to their country. People will lose their homes, their jobs, and everything they build up for themselves. It was like what happened exactly 9 years ago, when he's father was still the President.

That disaster ended everything. Homes were destroyed, people lost their lives, some lost their jobs, buildings were crushed down. Everything that year were peoples nightmare until now. He's scared, Taehyung is scared.

It took so many years to rebuilt the damages, and stand up again. And now that he has his own family, he is very terrified. Because 9 years ago he almost lost his father, because of that storm.

He is scared because what if he died? How about Jungkook and Eunwoo? What will happen to them? And what if Jungkook will be gone? Will he and Eunwoo survive on their own?

There are many what if's in his mind right now. But he knew to himself that he can't let that happen. He can't let himself die nor his love one's, as well as the people. So he immediately took action.

T: Seokjin hyung, please state to the public to go back to their homes, pack their things and leave as soon as possible. We will provide them shelter  that is safer than their homes. We will also provide them food to eat.

N: But Mr. President, there are too many people, our newly built underground facility can only surpass about 500,000 refugees. It includes all the underground we built for each cities and provenances. Not to mention our population is more than 51 million. That's basically just 1.5 percent of our population.

Taehyung thought that Namjoon is right, they can't fit all in those underground they built. He was really trying hard to think of a solution before its too late.

T: Namjoon hyung, about how many rooms are there on those undergrounds?

N: Since we have 7 cities, each underground consists of 35, 714 rooms. And we have 9 provences each underground consists of 27,777. And its exactly 500,000.

Y: how did you get that?

Jh: yeah... Even I a lawyer can't even get that.

Both best friends asked and complained in confusion.

N: well, since there are 500,000 thousand rooms, and we have 2 different kind of place, that is the provences and the cities. I devided 500,000 into 2. Which is equal to 250,000. Then since we have 7 cities I devided 250,000 to 7 and its 35,714. And it is same goes to how I got the Provences.

Yj: Okay that was still confusing but, Mr. President carry on?

T: Thankyou, Yoonji. Where was I?..... Oh right uhm.... So how many people can fit in those rooms?

N: It will honestly fit maybe 3-5 people, it's kinda big and had a lot of space.

T: ah.... So if it fits 5 people in each room, might as well try this idea.

Jm: what idea?

T: we will fit 4 refugees in one room, so it wouldn't be too occupied. So in that case we could save many.

Jm: Yeah that's a great idea, we will probably save more than a million. But it isn't enough to save all.

T: Then let's save the high risks first. The sinior citizens, the pwd, the pregnants, and the kids, homeless, women and carriers. The men could stay at the ground facilities, those which we always use.

Jh: *sighs* Mr. President, I know you think all of this will eventually work but half of you said it will not be enough to save everyone.

T: That is why I'm asking for your help guys. I can't do this alone, I need each and everyone of you.

Yj: We know Mr. President, and we will be here to help you.

T: Thankyou.

Y: I think my plan is gonna help Mr. President. Your plan is great but I think we need to add more. Those who aren't able to go to any of the facilities, could stay at their house as long as it is stable and could hold on to the storm. Then our team, will be  rescuing them in case anything happens, and we will be on stand by.

J: that is actually great Yoongs, it could at least help and lessen the problem.

T: Then okay everything is settled, Yoongi hyung ask your team to prepare the rescue operation, first aids, and everything you need to do. Hobi hyung and Yoonji hyung, I'm going to need you to go to one of the cities and you will lead there, you too Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung, Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung. I will manage the remaining cities. Then we go to the provences after that. We will use our country budget in road fixing, and newly build buildings, for the food. After we are all done about this, we could all go to my mansion and stay there for the meantime, so we could all plan what's next easily.

N: That should be good, it is now settled. But Mr. President, the election is next week how are we gonna do this?

J: and aslo, there are a lot of activities going around.

T: well then.... Cancel everything, even the elections. We could continue it after everything is done. Got it?

They all nodded, then they went out of Taehyung's office to do their mission. Despite the rain going on, they still went and do their job as what the President have told them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Daouble Update!!!! Hope you guys liked it, thankyou again for reading and voting, and adding this story to your reading list. It means a lot to me
.
.
.
.
.
.
But I have a question......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Should I put smut in this?
Let me know, cause I've been debating with myself weather to put the smut part or to just skip it.
What do you guys think?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.