Part 14

I really should punch him

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Aizawa pov*

I pinched the bridge of my nose, the noise didn't help with the pain of waking up early.

"Okay brats, we're gonna go to USJ, you're gonna go through hell and then we come back." Everyone seemed excited except Izuku, he was just trying his best to not fall asleep, his head kept drooping. I'm pretty sure he hasn't slept in 2 days, patrol was hard these past few nights.

We got onto the bus after doing a head count and everyone took their seats. "Now you will not make any noise, why is that?", I asked. They all sighed. "Because a bitch is tired" I nodded my head and repeated it "a bitch is tired."

Unfortunately the brats weren't too good with silence.

*Izuku pov*

I tried my best to sleep but all the noise got in the way. I took the headphones that dad got me and put them on. I played some calming music but it felt like the second I fell asleep Iida yelled loud enough to disrupt my well needed rest. "Everyone exit the vehicle in an orderly fashion!", I groaned and stood up.

I stumbled out of the bus with half closed eyes. When I stepped out of the bus I didn't realise there was someone in front of me, I just bumped into their back and my face was buried in it. They just stood there until Dad called us. He turned around and grabbed my hand, I didn't know who it was but I just let them drag me into the building.

I think I heard Thirteen talking to dad  well who cares. I just leaned on the person who was dragging me around.

"You're oddly comfy", I said in my morning voice. "Thank you", the person said, I looked up and saw Shoto.

"Dude you wanna be friends?", I asked for what reason? Who knows.

Through my blurry vision I saw the half white and half red hair move forward and then backward. I smiled and nodded too.

"Cool! They have fake villains!", kirishima yelled. The air got really cold and hostile, I felt a chill go down my spine. "Those are real! Thirteen protect the kids. SOMEONE HOLD IZUKU BACK!", he yelled, but it was too late. I was already halfway across the building.

I was wide awake now.

My hero costume, although it had the same colour and basic structure as my vigilante costume, was quite different. This had more pockets and things so I had more places to hide weapons. 

I took out six knifes from my utility belt and threw them at the feet of some random villains, they clutched their feet in pain and I moved on. I took down atleast 12 villains by the time dad joined me.

"I don't care what you say. I'm more than qualified to be here" I said and he let out a frustrated sigh and we fought the villains together. Most of the fodder villains were taken care of so we moved on to the middle, where the crazy dude was,

"Your name is handyman, crusty dude, lotion, chapstick or handjob and your name is tweety" I said as I pointed at the dude with blue hair and hands all over him and the other bird-beak guy. Of course I recognized Shiggy but I couldn't let them know my identity. My vigilante costume had a mask but this one didn't.

He started scratching his neck. "Where's Allmight!?" he yelled.

"Gratefully not here, I can't deal with that guy" I mumbled. Shiggy stopped with the scratching and looked at me, somehow through the hand.

"What's your name kid?" I just shrugged which annoyed him. "Nomu, get that kid here"

I sighed. "Tweety, you won't like the results if you come near me."

Suddenly Tweety was behind me and he grabbed the back of my costume. I pretended to struggle even though I could get out of this whenever I wanted.

"Do you like Allmight kid?" Shiggy asked and I cringed. "No and fuck you" I said as I kicked him in the face, he fell back onto the ground and I got out of Tweety's grip.

"Nomu get him!!" Shiggy screamed and Tweety walked towards me, I was about to throw a knife at him but a white fabric wrapped around my waist. "No-", I was thrown across the building

"Shota you bitch."

I yelled and landed in some water. I swam to the surface and saw a bunch of villains in the water with me.

I swam to the boat that was in the middle of the tiny lake. Asui showed up and pulled me out of the water onto the deck and Mineta was here too unfortunately.

I ran to the front and tried the controls before I i found that there was nothing wrong with the ship itself but when I turn it on it just went in circles.

I had a plan

I turned on the boat and increased the speed to the maximum and it started spinning.

I went back to Mineta and Asui and found the asshole trying to grope herx I pulled him up by his shirt. "I will throw you into the water if you don't get your fucking shit together. To me you're just dead weight and I couldn't give a shit about you so figure out your priorities you stupid perv." I dropped him and I turned to Asui. "You okay?" She nodded and gave me a smile returned the smile and told them my plan.

The boat was still spinning and I was getting dizzy but there were no other issues. Mineta was throwing his hair into the water and Asui- Tsu, as she told me to call her, carried us across the water to land.

We watched as the villains were sucked into the tiny whirlpool that the ship had made while they were all sticking to eachother because of Minetas hair.

We sprinted to the place I last saw dad and hid behind a bush. "I need you guys to go and check on the others" Tsu shook her head. "We should stick together, its dangerous to be alone" I ran my hand through my hair. "Listen, I can handle myself, you can't. You need to go and make sure the others are fine.

After some more persuasion we compromised and decided to go check on dad and then go and help everyone else together, unfortunately.

We slowly made our way deeper into the building and hid behind another bush, slowly moving into the fountain to get a better look at the situation. Then I saw something I wish I hadn't.

Dad was on the ground, tweety was on top of him clutching his head by his hair while his foot was on his back. Blood was dripping from his head, his elbow was basically gone, you could see some of the bone. He had several other injuries but the ones that were completely visible were quite serious, he would die if he wasn't tended to soon.

In my shock and worry, I didn't notice Shiggy approach us, he placed his palm on Tsu's face and tried to kill her but nothing happened, I looked back at dad and his eyes were glowing red.

"You really are amazing Eraser, too bad you're gonna die now. Nomu, keep doing that." Tweety slammed dad's head into the ground.

I kicked Shiggy away and punched him. He fell back with a grunt and wiped some blood from his mouth without taking the creaky fucking hand off his face. I stared at him with a deathly glare.

I'm going to make you regret that.