47. Checkout

Chapter 47: Checkout

"Where the hell do you think you are going, scumbag?" London spit at the human who tried to make a run for his life while holding his wrist tight.

"Pity, I was kinda getting used to snowflake..." Milo fake pouted but didn't miss the confused look in the hybrid's eyes.

"What is he talking about?" Arrow steps in, both cornering him against the wall but Toby steps in to interject.

Unfortunately for the light fairy, Milo had all his memories recovered, therefore he preferred London's threats much more to his disgusting.

"Actually, I'd prefer if you step away from me, sir..." Milo chuckles nervously an steps away from Toby's side to London's, making them all stare with complete shock.

"Why did you capture him!" Arrow snarls but Victor who was standing afar and watching it all steps in.

"Let the human go," he orders with his eyes fixated on the smaller creature.

"You are in my mind, right?" Milo struggles to make his way though the two fuming husbands and to the calmest one yet. "You can know that I'm not lying, please! I need you to hear me out!" He pleads and reaches for the Warlock's hand to put it on his chest, making the other two growl in protest.

Victor closes his eyes for a couple of seconds which were more than enough for him to see everything that Milo wanted to show him, everything that was going to happened or that already happened for him.

"That's... Impossible!" He whispers to himself, after reopening his eyes.

Victor wanted to accuse Milo of blasphemy and witchcraft but no magic was detected in the human's body and those memories contained things no one but him knew, like Elijah's serum, London's identity, the Venus coven, Malcolm.

He gasps in shock when he sees his death and his anger and possessiveness immediately evaporate.

"It all happened?" He speaks to Milo in a low tone, making him nod in agreement.

"I'm here to prevent it," he turns back to the other husbands with his head held high. "I know this may sound crazy to you guys, this isn't the first time we meet. We have been in this situation before and we let it get out of hand, Arrow... In few days, you are supposed to feed on my soul which results in the destruction of my anchor, that will allow me to travel back to the past after my death... Which is the current moment, and correct everything!"

"Toby, you fucking marked a madman..." London grunts after a long moment of awkward silence and the three husbands looking at him like some crazy nuts.

"You will fall in love with him..." Victor speaks from behind Milo and the human chuckles.

"You believe me!" Milo exclaims and the warlock smiles at him.

"I screwed you up so bad but you still made the jump to save my life!" Victor was still trying to process everything he saw, even though his brain was still in denial about some of the things he saw.

He takes a seat on the hotel room bed and starts to massage his temples, he died... Or was going to die, he didn't know which one was it.

"I know this whole situation is fucked up for you guys," Milo speaks as he looks at London and Arrow, completely ignoring Toby's stares as he felt repulsed by him. "I know it is hard and your mate just marked me, but oh, I promise you that I have zero intent on stealing him from you guys..." Milo's eyes linger on London as he speaks, the fact that they hybrid couldn't remember what they went through together broke his heart but it was too late to back down.