twenty seven.

As I Began to write the Press Conference, I Found it a bit too Tricky. So,...Can We Just Pretend, for the sake Of My Anxiety and Tears, that Taehyung Dealt with false Accusations and Rumours Already?

This Chapter Takes place after the whole Dispatch situation. I'm Sorry about the small time skip.

-Chapter Twenty Seven-

"Baby, Give It To Me."

"No!" Jungkook shook His Head Furiously, Arms Wrapped around Himself protectively as He looked up at Taehyung with Sad eyes and trembling Lips. "I-I said no!"

"And I Said I Have To Do the Laundry Today Since My Staff Are On a two Week Break." Taehyung rose his brow in Challenge, His Hand On His Hip as He Looked at the pouting Boy who's back was pressed against the Wall by the bathroom window. "You've Been wearing My Sweater for A while Now, and It Needs to be washed, Bub. Otherwise it'll get dirty."

Jungkook Looked down at the large Sweater He wore, His eyes slowly tearing up as he played with his fingers. "B-But It's My Favourite sweater.."

Taehyung only sighs at Jungkook's Response. It was Saturday, After all So It Shouldn't matter Is they laze around, Right? Walking towards the Little Ravenette, He cupped the Younger's Chubby cheeks lovingly, Staring down at him with fondness. "How about You and I Cuddle All day While we wait for it to dry, Hm?"

Jungkook looked at him, sniffling as he wiped his wet cheeks with the back of his palms. He nodded softly, His dark hair falling over his eyes as he did. "O-Okay.. it won't Take Long, R-Right? And You'll Hold me 'till I Get it back?"

Kissing His forehead, Taehyung Nods affirmatively as he pushed his Baby's hair from his eyes. "I will Hold you even after. I Promise."

With the spoken confirmation, Jungkook slowly Lifted His Arms above his head, Allowing The Elder to pull the Sweater Off His Body. Once it was removed, He Immediately hugged himself, Shivering slightly at the chilly Morning Air that nipped at his Now Bare Skin. "It's Too Cold In the Morning." He Whined, Rubbing His sides In Attempt to warm himself Up.

Folding the sweater over his arm, Taehyung then Grabbed the boy's Hand, Guiding Him to the Laundry Room with a Chuckle. "You'll Quickly warm Up, Koo. And here, You can Help Me Load the Laundry so It's Done quicker. Then We'll Go and Cuddle In Bed until it's done, Okay?"

Usually, The House Staff Would Take Care Of Things Like Laundry. But, Taehyung had granted them two weeks off Work for Halloween, Which was In a Week's time so they could celebrate with their Families. This Meant That He had to Do the Housework Until they return.

Jungkook Nodded softly, wiping his teary eyes with his hand once more. "Okay..I-I Guess." He waddled On the Spot, Watching sadly as Taehyung put the laundry, aswell as his Favourite sweater That He'd been wearing, into the Washing Machine.

Hearing a quiet Sniffle, Taehyung looked up at him with a Soft Smile. "Don't cry, Bun. Do You want to pour In the-"

"T-The Laundry Sauce?"

Taehyung Nodded, Holding the bottle of detergent out for the boy with a hoarse chuckle. "Yes, Baby Boy. The Laundry Sauce. Do you want to pour it in?" Jungkook shuffled forward, Grasping the bottle in both hands before pouring it into the specific compartment. Once he was done, he carefully put the bottle down on the counter and shuffled back, latching Himself around Taehyung, Wrapping his arms around his neck tightly.