II- The Man with a Devil

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The crew stared at Aimi, comprehending what she just said.

Everyone: <shocked> WHAAAATTT??!!

All of the people, including (Y/N), in the bar looked at them, confused.

Aimi: Could you quiet down, please?

Sanji: Wait, you're serious?

Usopp: He actually has a de—

Aimi shushed him and glanced at (Y/N), who was glaring at the crew.

Usopp and Chopper both shivered.

Chopper: Scarryyy...

(Y/N) stood up without a word and put his money on the bar counter. He then walked out of the bar, silent.

Everyone in the bar let out a sigh of relief, before going back to their previous conversations.

Aimi: You should be more mindful of what you say, Long Nose-kun. (Y/N) has feelings too. He just... never shows them much.

Luffy: So he really has a devil inside of him?

Aimi nodded.

Luffy: That's so cool!

She seemed taken aback by his remark.

Nami: Luffy!

Aimi: You are an interesting one. Not many would consider having a devil inside of them to be a good thing. Especially with how they are treated by others.

Vivi: So how does he have an actual devil inside of him?

Aimi: Well, first of all, devils are things that exist. No one knows exactly where they came from but it's a fact that must be accepted. (Y/N)'s father dabbled in that kind of thing, so when he had a son, he summoned a devil and had it sealed inside his son, hoping to gain control of it and its powers.

Nami: What? What kind of father would do that to their own kid?

Aimi: A shitty one. Anyway, when (Y/N) showed no signs of getting the devil's powers, his father decided that he needed to go through something hard in order for the powers to awaken. So he...

She stopped.

Zoro: So he what?

Aimi: <quietly> He did horrible things to him. Horrible things. Abuse, torture, you name it. He also made his son eat a Devil Fruit, trying to get those powers to awaken.

Tears formed in her eyes.

Aimi: (Y/N) was only 8. His mother tried to stop her husband but he had her killed in front of his son in hopes of drawing the devil's powers out. And it worked.

She wiped her eyes.

Aimi: After seeing the only person who cared for him murdered before his eyes, the devil's powers awakened. Unfortunately for his father, (Y/N) used those powers to butcher and dismember him. After that, (Y/N) had nowhere to go. I found him on the street alone and starving. So I took him in and raised him as my own.

The crew sat in silence as Aimi choked back tears.

Aimi: I raised him as best as I could but the trauma of what he went through stuck with him all this time. He's afraid to make friends now and doesn't trust anyone. It's not like he could even make friends here anyway, since everyone is scared of him because of what's inside of him. <crying> Excuse me.