The photoshoot

I ended up missing the end of season cast party/reunion episode because Proudlock and I decided to go on holiday.

Alex ended up going with us to Marrakesh but that was only for a week.

We went on a little world tour for just over a month so we didn't get back to England until a couple weeks into February but I didn't go back to Chelsea for another couple of weeks because I was visiting some friends.

The first thing I did when I got back was go do a naked photo shoot with Louise and Binky.

"I think you could get away with showing more thigh as well." Louise commented as I adjusted the sheet that was covering me.

"Olivia what plans have you got for big sister Binks?" I asked as Binky sat down next to me. "What poses? What slut positions are you going to put her in? I'm sure JP would love them all."

Binky jokingly shoved my head. "Don't listen to her, Olivia."

"They have a very odd sister relationship." Louise stated.

"Well we'll make it artistic so not too much on show."

"We'll keep it clean." Binky nodded and moved the sheet slightly.

"Unless you want to see my vagina, I don't think you should be moving my sheet."

We all laughed a little.

"Are you guys excited to be in the exhibition?" Liv asked us.

"It's amazing." Louise grinned. "We're gonna be on the walls in a gallery."

"Have you met anyone before?" Binks asked. "Any of the girls before?"

"So I was at school with Sam." Liv said.

"What?" I gasped slightly.

"We used to boink a bit..."

"What?!" Louise clearly didn't know that piece of information.

"You boinked?" I asked at the same time that Binky asked. "You bonked?"

"Yeah." Liv confirmed.

"Oh my god, how long ago was this?" I questioned. "Are you in the same year as him?"

"No, so he is a few years above me."

"It was just so casual- we used to bonk a bit." Binky laughed.

"Now it means you've seen me and my brother naked." Louise jokingly pointed out.

"Yeah." Liv laughed a little.

"Oh my god, keeping it in the family!" I howled with laughter.

"Do you have a photograph of him?" Binks jokingly asked.

"No, I think he took a photograph of me. Kidding." Liv quickly added.

We were all dying with laughter.

"Porgy, how's Alik?" I asked after we all calmed down.

"He's really well." Louise nodded. "Obviously we just spent a bit of time together in New York, which was amazing."

"You've both been away for far too long." Binky said. "And I've been in Norfolk for a bit. I've met all of JP's family and it's funny, like, you can tell he's never really had a girlfriend at home before, because he'll kind of go off and do his own thing for a bit. I'll be like: where the fuck is he?"

"That will get better with time." I reassured her. "But you guys obviously didn't go away together?"

"No. He's been in Dubai for the last few days, so I've only seen him once since we've been back. That was the only thing, I would've loved to have gone away together." Binks then looked at me. "Enough about me, how was your world trip with Proudlock?"