The last day on Flyonard, Another Disruption Humans on Flonyard, Biscotti?

Ivan was able to resolve and fix everything... His sword was ready. The Yamato - Muramasa... His clothes were cleaned... He wore the not silliest outfit... He went with a most good one... He was able to teach Ricotta some of his crafts and other technological. Ivan taught her how her tactics must be her cards... Millhi was taught by Ivan after the demon fox was saved. He was readying his sword. A dimension traveler.

He holds his sword

He holds his sword. It was burning flame of fury... They watch him doing it. After that a portal opens... He looks at the girls

 He looks at the girls

Smiling. But then... Eclair , Ricotta , and the other girls blocks his path.

Ivan : Girls? Why... I have fix whatever reasons here. You should be at peace and tranquility....

Ricotta : We wish to go with you!

Ivan closes his eyes... He is not the one can fill that worthy chalice sort of way. Millhi , Leo , and Couvert.. 

Ivan : You saw the future , and all of my past battles , correct?

They nod

Ivan : I am A person who became a former heroic spirit.... I wish all of you would forget me and become the all kingdoms to be the one striving in peace and prosperity. It's my nature to protect and defend you all but... I wish not to harm you nor involved you girls . The vision you three saw is the one I defended over a hard fought enemy. I lost many.... Everything I lost feels like my own grief and fault...

Ivan use a technique, a memory technique where his own relaity marble began

They see him standing on the hill atop of the blades stuck into the ground. They saw their blades and many unrecognizable blades.

 They saw their blades and many unrecognizable blades