part 30

(A/n: This is kind of a long chapter I think and I'll post the other part tonight. Have fun :))

We ate the pizza and then decided to go to the garden and chill there a bit. It was such beautiful weather so we played games and ate snacks.

"What time is it?"
"10 pm."
"Let's go in, it's getting cold." I pulled my legs up against my torso.
"Good idea. I'm tired." Jungwon said and stood up to stretch.
"Okay let's go."
We took the trash, put it into the trashcan, and went in.
Everyone started getting ready for bed. They went back to their bedroom and were about to sleep. Heeseung, Ni-ki, Sunghoon, and Jungwon were on their phones. Jake and Jay already put their eye masks on and Sunoo was putting cream on his face.

"Just a quick reminder: you all need to get up at 9 am. There is a tight schedule tomorrow." I said peeking into their room and after hearing okays, I closed the door and went to my room too. A relieved sigh left my mouth. I turned off the light and got into my bed.

Would my 15 year old me ever think they would get that far?
"I'm sorry you went through such a hard time. But look, it was worth it." I talked to myself. "Even if you've been through so much, I'm glad you didn't give up. Thank you for not giving up. We got so far. Have you ever thought of it? Being a manager of your favorite K-pop group? To be an almost famous person? To be happy? Yeah, me neither." I took a break, wiped my tear off, and realized what I was doing.
"Oh god, I'm a freak." I laughed at myself and changed my position to sleep.

-

20 minutes passed and I still can't sleep. Weird.
I took my phone and looked at the time. 10:46 pm.
I want to take a night walk. Let's see who could go with me.

Enhypen kindergarten but
with y/n

You:
Someone awake?

🦌:
What's up?

🐅:
🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻

You:
Y'all want to take a walk?

I can't sleep :/

🐅:
No. But why am I still in this group?
Didn't I leave it on the first day it got created?

🦊:
Yea, but y/n added you again.

🐑:
Shut up, I'm trying to sleep.

You:
Okay, but can we talk about how y'all are sleeping in one room but talking over text?
Jungwon they're literally above you.

🐑:
I know, but I want them to shut up on text.
Nvm, I'll just mute it.

🐅:
Okay? Wdc.

🦊:
I wouldn't say that Ni-ki, he did taekwondo.

🦌:
Right. He will kick you back to Japan.

🐅:
Sorry, hyung 🙌
Bruh I think he's sleeping

You:
I feel as useful as the p in raspberry.
Btw are Jake, Sunghoon, and Jay sleeping?

🦊:
They fell asleep right after you closed the door.
And Sunghoon hyung 10 mins ago

You:
Ohhh. Okay.
Now the reason I texted.
Someone want to go out?

🦊:
Don't wanna sacrifice my sleep for it. Sorry <3

You:
Okay :/
What about you Ni-ki? Or Heeseung?

🐅 Left the group

You:
Sunoo hit him for me.

🦊:
Always for you, noona!

You:
🤍

🦌:
I'm down.
Let's go out.
Meet me in 10 mins in the living room.

You:
Bring your money.

🦌:
🙄K

***

Ten minutes passed and Heeseung was sitting on the couch.
"Let's go," I whispered and left the room.
"Wait! It's cold outside. You sure you want to go with this shirt?"
"What do you mean? It's my pajama. I'll be fine."
"I'm telling you, I won't give you my jacket." He whispered and went to put on his shoes.

We first walked out of the neighborhood and sat down on a bank. Enjoying the weather, I got thirsty.
"I'm thirsty."
"Looked at me to mu-"
"Shut up. Don't you even try, Bambi."
He sighed and stood up.
"Come on, let's go to 7 eleven."
We walked to the store and he got something with lemonade while I bought a coke.
"Thank you~" I smiled and drank out of my bottle.

We continued walking for about 10 minutes.
"Wait. Can you take a picture of me? For Weverse?"
"Sure." I took his phone and he started to pose.
"One, two, three, and click." I took the photo.
"Okay next, one, two, three and click. Pose again. One, two, three and HAHAHHAAH YOUR POSE"
I cracked up and the picture came out all blurry.
He took the phone and looked at the picture. "They're good. Thanks."
"Sorry about these two that came out blurred" – "Nono it's fine."

-

"Hey! Before we go back home, let's go to this beautiful place I know." – "Okay." – "But we need to hurry."
"Why do we ne-" even before I could ask he grabbed my hand and started running. It feels like he's running for his life.

-

"Okay. Stop! Wait! I need to breathe." – "Then breathe, no one is stopping you."
"YOU were running for 10 minutes straight. Plus, I'm cold."
"I TOLD YOU YOU SHOULD WEAR A JACKET." He started walking along but still having my hand in his'
He then took me into a building and talked with the person at the reception. Heeseung got some keys from that man and took me to the lift.
"Where are we going?"
"Just wait."