Accidents/s.j

"Hey hot stuff" Elizabeth speaks slapping my ass "hey bestie" I speak hugging her, "god don't slap my ass when Scarlett is around she will take your head off" I laugh but I'm being serious, "oh of course no-body touches her little girl" she mocks and I throw a piece of popcorn I was eating at her "hey ! I'm my own person I'm just in love with Scar and she loves me very much" I speak laughing, a hand snakes around my waist "that is true darling" she speaks kissing my cheek and Lizzie raises her eyes brows about to say a joke but I shoot her a look, "Scar what are you and y/n doing tonight" Elizabeth asks turning the eggs she was making "nothing I think,just going to watch some telly" she speaks grabbing a banana "well why don't you come to a concert with me,robbie bailed on me" Elizabeth states and I nod saying yes but then Scarlett speaks "but baby I really wanted to watch t.v with you" pouting and Elizabeth sniggers and I stand on her foot for her to stop, "ouch don't do that, well it starts at 1 in the morning so you guys can do both" Elizabeth says a solution "maybe" Scarlett says and I nod "well I'm off to meet RDJ,I'll see you tonight Lizzie" Scarlett smiles and hugs Lizzie who is wearing my clothes as she stayed the night "y/n come walk me out please" she says wiggling her eyebrows, whilst I am walking past Lizzie she slaps my ass knowing I will get in trouble for that "asshole" I mumble in her ear and she laughs,walking out to the door I look at my soulmate "hey baby" she coos and I smile "hey what do you wanna talk about?" I ask as I'm swaying in her arms,her scent fills around the house and I get calm in her touch "do you actually want to go to the concert" she whispers in my ear and I nod, "can we miss it tonight baby ?" She says and I know why.She has been doing interviews and being swarm by paparazzi she just wants to be in my arms and I totally understand and agree but I haven't gone out in ages especially with Elizabeth one of my closest friends "how about I watch the movies with you and then you go to bed while I go out" I speak into her chest,I hear her sigh "I'm sorry but I just want to hold you when I'm asleep but I'm not going to be possessive but please" she practically begs and I give in nodding my head "only because I love you" I sigh and kiss her lips "I'm sorry I just want some alone time" she says and I nod in defeat,as we are still hugging each other when Lizzie walks in "oh hey baby I thought you said your wife was away" she jokes and I laugh at her performances she walks over and slaps my ass again "Olsen enough of that" Scar says serious but in a joking tone "I'll think bout it Johansson" she winks and I roll my eyes "she's joking" I smile to Scarlett who is getting carried away "I know darling doesn't mean I can't be jealous" she jokes.

"See you later baby" she says kissing me gently and I kiss her back "bye" I wave her off as she drives away "you're a prick,you know that?" I laugh and she nods "always" and we walk into the house "I love winding you two up" Lizzie speaks softly hugging me,me and Lizzie's relationship is completely platonic and the whole wide world knows it's like Chris and Scarlett relationship, "I know you do,god I love that women" I speak softly going into my thoughts "you guys are soulmates" she huffs while playing with my hair on the couch "you should of seen her this morning,she cooked breakfast then we took the dog on the walk and all of the leaves have fallen,she is seriously perfect,how can someone be so perfect" I speak looking at my phone, "I got that all on record and sending it to Scarlett right now" and I heard a swoosh send if a text "noo you asshole" I shriek and get I top of her grabbing her phone seeing if she actually sent it "you actually sent it" I shout and she laughs "she will love it,be quiet" she speaks pushing me off of the sofa,she pushes me a little too hard and I fall on the floor my head smacking against the coffee table "you don't know your own strength" I groan,rubbing my head, "shit y/n ! I'm so sorry" she speaks picking me up "I'm fine Liz,I promise" I speak as she inspecting my head seeing if I cut anywhere, "shit y/n your bleeding at the back of you head,let me get you Ice" she speaks.The thing about Lizzie is that she is very playful but cares a lot about people she is like the mom of the group, I lay my head on the cushions as I feel a bit faint,my phone starts ringing ringing and I answer it.